Forming TT ranked team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Polazki

08-27-2012

Hello summoners!
I'm currently looking to form a late night serious 3v3 team in an effort to achieve our highest possible ELO before the close of season 2. I'm looking for players that are willing to play progressively and as a team. Post here if you're interested, most games will take place between 12am-6am ((UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)).
I'm looking for players that are comfortable with a number of champions and set-ups.
For the most part as well our team composition should be in relation to top tier champions, if you're unsure of these [ http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1568877 ] is a list compiled by Såm One of the top TT players.

I understand that I'm not at an amazing ELO, but I have a lot of experience playing the game and I'm always learning, while I'm not looking for just anyone to fill this team I would appreciate players that feel comfortable with taking this team seriously and feel that they can advance. Practice games will be played with all applicants to ensure that everyone is happy with our teammates. Including you.