DPS Trist viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RyuuKitten

11-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by sTrikerT View Post
I get Phage, Berserker Boots, Zeal. Then finish Infinite Edge, Phantom Dancer, and Last Whisper or Malady if game last that long.

Don't complete Frozen Mallet as it slows you on IE, it is not necessary on her as her attack speed will definitely proc slow and her range should keep her safe. Blood Thirst is a better investment of your money if its to keep her hp up.
\Every time something gets away because you were only just in range for one shot and it didn't proc you will slap yourself. Also range is not a gaurentee of safety, why do you think nearly every decent ashe player builds banshee's veil?

Trist is squishy, you want to have enough hp to buffer to live through the stun so you can jump away, you also want to be able to use jump as an escape even if you don't land the kill, for this Frozen Mallet is perfect.

I prefer black cleaver over Infinity for the reason that you can build it faster and the armor redux helps everyone on your team instead of just you.

sTrikerT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2009

I did mention using jump to chase and theres buster shot to finish them off.
Ashe get Banshee because she has no immediate escape skills like Tris, not saying Ashe is weaker just the fact that Tris is able to escape sticky situations better.

If you must have Frozen Mallet then do so, I just find her able to abuse the range difference and because her attack speed and crit, enemy will take punishment if they want to come closer. So i prefer to enhance her offensive power more.

Banshee Veil is perfect for any hero wishing more survival, and Tris can get it if facing nukers.

She defines machine-gun like firepower and what is a Tris that can't do huge damage in short time even if she survives?

RyuuKitten

11-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by sTrikerT View Post
She defines machine-gun like firepower and what is a Tris that can't do huge damage in short time even if she survives?
Still useful for the next 60+ seconds?

A black cleaver coupled with Q is a lot more damage then you give it credit for.