PAX .... do we need to buy tickets to get in to watch the Thursday games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

one2three4five

08-27-2012

Pax starts on friday, so will we have to buy other tickets to go in to watch the thursday matches?

Addor

08-29-2012

Bump just because I'm wondering the same thing. I have the day off tomorrow and would love to see the games.

Grimloche

08-29-2012

Bump because I don't have a pax ticket and the facebook post for tomorrow says to just come if you're in the area and i'm definitely in the area.

Addor

08-29-2012

Bump because apparently no one on the planet knows the answer to this question. I've been searching for days.

Xelton

08-29-2012

Bump, I have a group of people that want to show some support but we don't know where to go.

one2three4five

08-30-2012

bump cuz its the day day of the event and still no reply from anyone... reds where art thou with your almighty knowledge??

Knawga

08-30-2012

if u have facebook friend they facebook page or like it w/e and u get a free ticket to print out to go to the event today but hurry up only couple hours before it sstarts

Thalandor46

08-30-2012

Related note, according the LoL Facebook page, "The first 1,500 people with a PAX badge get in free".

Does anyone know what this means? Does it mean that the venue capacity is 1,500? Does it mean that a PAX badge alone won't get me in if I'm beyond the 1,500th person? Is it going to work like this all weekend?

Addor

08-30-2012

Didn't bother showing up because I wasn't sure if I could get in. I still don't even know if I could have. Terrible organization/communication for this event so far in my opinion.

HuskarDc

08-31-2012

Is there a stream?