Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

CCF Council - Official Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhan Fiction

01-10-2013

I have updated Kiya, the Fervor of the Sands. (http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Nhan-Fiction/(Custom,_Fan-Made_Champion)_Kiya,_the_Fervor_of_the_Sands)

She has lore, artwork, skin ideas, a complete skill kit and a lot more things to be added in the near future.

ploki122

01-13-2013

Uploaded my first VPVD (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2997275) (kinda similar to your AMAs) thread, feel free to poke around and do well pretty much anything you'd like with it. You're kinda part of the community, so I guess it's also aimed at you :P. There should be a 2nd floating around at the same time anytime soon (within a day).

BergMeister

01-13-2013

Is council meeting tonight?

Wulffe

01-15-2013

I apologize for the inconvenience of my absence, everyone. I've been in and out of the hospital the last few weeks with heart issues. I'm finally home and am making it a point to stay here though I'm not sure how active I'll be just yet. I'm going to shut down my champion thread until further notice and come back with volume three at a later day.

With that out of the way have I missed anything? Do y'all need me to do anything while I'm sitting here?

Lyria Eternal

01-21-2013

You missed a few things. But I think we all are taking a break from everything but life. So, no big sweat I suppose. Sadly the next you will see of me is about 12 concepts I will be posting this week sometime....Yes I know it's alot but I've been working on them, and feel that they are ready.

BergMeister

01-21-2013

I've also been working on several commissions as well as the throwdown contest. So yeh. Council is working, but not meeting or going god mode on the forums right now

Void22

01-21-2013

I would appreciate if one of you could spare a moment or two to review my champion and tell me what you think. Thank you both in advance and for what you have already done for this community. We really do appreciate it. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3023248&highlight=dementia

Lyria Eternal

01-27-2013

Ah, well this is a stealth bump, and a request that people read the first page carefully before requesting us to review their work. There is, in fact, a place to do that, and it's gotten plenty of attention, or did. Now please try to remember that we are all humans to, and life has been keeping us all away from the forums for a bit. We will poke around from time to time, but that is all right now.

So more then just a bump to keep this up here, but we will need to setup a time to meet again here soon to discuss some ideas, and things we are working on the forums with. So members of the council please post times that you are available this next week, times and days, and we'll see about getting together.

BergMeister

01-27-2013

wednesday, thursday, and sunday after 4 PM. Every other day I work.

Lyria Eternal

01-27-2013

Noted Berg, that's one down :3