CCF Council - Official Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyria Eternal

01-04-2013

Alight waiting on Vent.

Poeta Somnium

01-08-2013

A bump! To the stars!

Lyria Eternal

01-08-2013

lol, it's been a quite week for us again.

Nysta

01-08-2013

Well, if all you do is posting when you want to have a meeting, that's no wonder! Is there any other Reason for this thread?
Also, you seem not to check the Review Thread you got xD
Do you?

Poeta Somnium

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nysta View Post
Well, if all you do is posting when you want to have a meeting, that's no wonder! Is there any other Reason for this thread?
Also, you seem not to check the Review Thread you got xD
Do you?

Well, I like to think that the 20+ links, guides, and resources are sort of worth keeping afloat....

Other than that, yes; all we really do in this thread is communicate with each other and coordinate times for meetings. It also serves as a conduit between us and other members of the community (such as yourself ^_^) who want to get in contact with us, pose questions or concerns, etceteras.

As for the review thread; the holidays and our lists guy missing in action as of late (as well as a fully-booked winter quarter schedule and several editorial projects, personally) have put a crimp on our efficiency for the time being, but we all do turn out reviews fairly regularly. The thread itself just hasn't been updated in a bit.

On that note.... where is our dearest Wulffe? Is he dead? Do I need to get out my Necronomicon again and rouse him from Death's embrace? Does he have any idea how impossibly heavy that stupid book is to be taking it back and forth from the bookshelf? It's exhausting!

Nysta

01-09-2013

Yea, that's right, think this deserves another bump-answer from my side. I think it's pretty cool to have guys like you in the community!

Killerpool

01-09-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2985338
Can you please review him and tell me if he's good, if not tell me what do i need to change.
Thanks in advance.

ploki122

01-09-2013

just a little bump to say hi once again, my next "uproar idea" is pretty much on the way, I'll re-port here once its created if I need some traction aid...

Lyria Eternal

01-09-2013

Poet there is always the alternative plan. I told you that my Resurrection Elixir is coming along fairly well, but you had to take that troublesome high road, and let him DECIDE to stay living. Bah, bring him back and it'll work fine. The worst to expect is that they want to go to IKEA, or eat hibiscus leaves.

Killerpool

01-10-2013

Poet Ultima it will be of great help to tell me if something is wrong with my champion look at him if you have time here is link
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2985338