CCF Council - Official Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katsuni

12-16-2012

Hrm. Well, as I understand it, the meeting was to happen right about now, so probably can't get an answer as to info for it in time now XD

Ah well, maybe another time.

Moby the White

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
Hrm. Well, as I understand it, the meeting was to happen right about now, so probably can't get an answer as to info for it in time now XD

Ah well, maybe another time.
get in game

Lyria Eternal

12-16-2012

Check my comment last page :c

Wulffe

12-17-2012

My apologies for missing the meeting last night. About 45 minutes til the meeting I had to take a visit to the emergency room. I was really looking forward to being there too. :[

I'm going to spend today sleeping....cause hospital beds suck....and will be back on tomorrow. If someone can fill me on what I missed I'd greatly appreciate it.

Katsuni

12-17-2012

Awe... whot happened wulffe? Food poisoning or something worse? ;_;

Moby the White

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulffe View Post
My apologies for missing the meeting last night. About 45 minutes til the meeting I had to take a visit to the emergency room. I was really looking forward to being there too. :[

I'm going to spend today sleeping....cause hospital beds suck....and will be back on tomorrow. If someone can fill me on what I missed I'd greatly appreciate it.

i basically informed the council about what we talked about plus a few other things were decided like ama threads and such

Katsuni

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
i basically informed the council about what we talked about plus a few other things were decided like ama threads and such
Oh yeah, the AMA threads... I tried to do that with the live broadcast show, but ended up with so little response that it didn't last very long >.< Good luck on it because yeu probably needs it.

I'd do an AMA thread but I doubt it'd get much more response sadly ;_;

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

Quote:

Wulffe what happened?! Speak to me lad! I need to know!
Well glad to know your back from the hospital anyway, and health comes before council meetings XD so your all good

Wulffe

12-17-2012

Let's just say that people used to tell me I had a big heart. Now it's more literal than metaphorical. And it caused something equivalent to a minor heart attack but wasn't a minor heart attack. :|

I'd like to assume I didn't miss anything important, but I believe everything we do here is important. So what all did we decide on? Aside from the AMA threads.

Moby the White

12-17-2012

Quote:
Let's just say that people used to tell me I had a big heart. Now it's more literal than metaphorical. And it caused something equivalent to a minor heart attack but wasn't a minor heart attack. :|

I'd like to assume I didn't miss anything important, but I believe everything we do here is important. So what all did we decide on? Aside from the AMA threads.

well poet seemed to like the idea of featuring a creator each month as we discussed in addition to featuring council member work. We also discussed contests and becoming more involved with the MCCC via advertizing it as well as assisting with judging. Currently this month we are involved via myself but that was not an official thing where I came as a council member but rather just as a person who wants to help. we then discussed possible new members but if I understand correctly that issue has been tabled until we can have more evidence from those people who wished to assist us.