CCF Council - Official Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BergMeister View Post
lol nice, mine isnt into the computer thing, rest assured she is a gamer, more into the nintendo scene though if you count that. Shes getting better at me then brawl -.- this cannot stand.
Spam thunder ftw!

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

thats cheating lol, thats like playing gare---no thats like playing ike......that like playing....nvm ike wins, sorry pikachu.

Moby the White

12-10-2012

Quote:
thats cheating lol, thats like playing gare---no thats like playing ike......that like playing....nvm ike wins, sorry pikachu.
not against pikathunder when he up b's :P

every person can be countered by every person you just got to think :P

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

his friggen basic attack is stronger than most characters smashes, thats why hes banned in most tournaments. you dont NEED to up b.

Moby the White

12-10-2012

Quote:
his friggen basic attack is stronger than most characters smashes, thats why hes banned in most tournaments. you dont NEED to up b.
meh ill own an ike with my ness any day :P

Moby the White

12-10-2012

@ Fellow Council Members,

Since we missed our meeting this Sunday I was wondering if we could reschedule a meeting this week possibly tomorrow or Wednesday?

Poeta Somnium

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
@ Fellow Council Members,

Since we missed our meeting this Sunday I was wondering if we could reschedule a meeting this week possibly tomorrow or Wednesday?
I will be absent for much of the week, as I will be flying down to California to attend a funeral. I should be back late Thursday night, so the earliest I will be able to attend is sometime Friday.

I may be online intermittantly and will drop in when able, you may even see me on the client now and again. If the rest of you would like to form a meeting in the interrum (even just a casual brainstorming session) and simply forward me the details please do so; we have undergone too many delays already and I dislike the thought of any more. If I can manage to get online during the scheduled meeting I will endeavor to do so. Moby and a few others have my email if you need to forward me any notes or plans.

On the same note, apologies for missing our meeting Sunday and my lack of participation in general recently. As you might have guessed I spent much of the weekend in the ICU while my aunt passed from a week-long battle with pneumonia, at around the exact time our meeting was scheduled. Forgive me but some things come first.

But that is done and over with and pending tomorrow evening I will have survived final exams for the quarter, so I should be able to return to full-time activity by next week. Sorry again for the disarray as of late; not just to my fellow Council memebers but to this community as a whole, we have let you down. I intend to remedy this in whatever way I am able.

Moby the White

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet Ultima View Post
I will be absent for much of the week, as I will be flying down to California to attend a funeral. I should be back late Thursday night, so the earliest I will be able to attend is sometime Friday.

I may be online intermittantly and will drop in when able, you may even see me on the client now and again. If the rest of you would like to form a meeting in the interrum (even just a casual brainstorming session) and simply forward me the details please do so; we have undergone too many delays already and I dislike the thought of any more. If I can manage to get online during the scheduled meeting I will endeavor to do so. Moby and a few others have my email if you need to forward me any notes or plans.

On the same note, apologies for missing our meeting Sunday and my lack of participation in general recently. As you might have guessed I spent much of the weekend in the ICU while my aunt passed from a week-long battle with pneumonia, at around the exact time our meeting was scheduled. Forgive me but some things come first.

But that is done and over with and pending tomorrow evening I will have survived final exams for the quarter, so I should be able to return to full-time activity by next week. Sorry again for the disarray as of late; not just to my fellow Council memebers but to this community as a whole, we have let you down. I intend to remedy this in whatever way I am able.
okay its understable I would really like to get a meeting together but i realized i suffered a major schedule change.

The only thing I can ask is that we make sure to have our meeting sunday and that people show up if able. If they cannot show up then please let us know via here. I realize that there are irl things going on and we will have our occasional meetings where only a few show up. But I am really anxious and excited to get together with all of you guys and finally introduce myself. I have tons of ideas and can't wait to meet you all.

I truly hope that our next meeting will introduce me into the mix of all current discussions so that I can catch up on all of our agendas

~Moby

BergMeister

12-11-2012

Moby if your planning on hosting a mid week meeting, best days for me would be today or wednesday, I have work every other day until sunday. Shouldn't have an issue on making the sunday meeting.

Moby the White

12-11-2012

Quote:
Moby if your planning on hosting a mid week meeting, best days for me would be today or wednesday, I have work every other day until sunday. Shouldn't have an issue on making the sunday meeting.

well i will be available today for a meeting if others want to have one if not we can just meet as scheduled on Sunday