CCF Council - Official Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

12-09-2012

featured requires higher score maybe

Moby the White

12-09-2012

Need vent info still :S

Wulffe

12-09-2012

Moby, can you log into the game at the moment? I can give you the information there.

Moby the White

12-09-2012

in vent thanks to wulffe

Moby the White

12-09-2012

It is currently 6:27 CT :S just an fyi

Moby the White

12-09-2012

Dear CCFC members I assume our meeting has been cancelled as per it is now 8pm EST which is 7 pm CT? I now feel kinda stupid for going away for an hour and telling my gf i had this really important meeting only to get let down Please forward me any important minutes from tonights meeting if you have one tonight

I dunno 38385942

12-09-2012

bunch of disorganized self righteous pricks here in this forum. useless community.

Moby the White

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoober Goober View Post
bunch of disorganized self righteous pricks here in this forum. useless community.
You realize you just called the most organized group of people when it comes to champion creation disorganized?

You realize you just called the largest group of selfless reviewers Self-righteous?

Do you even realize how many hours a day I put into reviewing champions on this page, not once ever asking for a review myself?! Yet you want to insult all of CCFC?! I am thoroughly insulted by your remarks and you have no right to make them as per there is no claim to them! How dare you sir or madam! How dare you.

Come back when you are a better person yourself, one that can make a full well thought out argument as to how we are actually bad rather than resorting to just insults. Thank you, Moby

Ps. this is coming from a rather laid back nice person you deserve worse.

I dunno 38385942

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
You realize you just called the most organized group of people when it comes to champion creation disorganized?

You realize you just called the largest group of selfless reviewers Self-righteous?

Do you even realize how many hours a day I put into reviewing champions on this page, not once ever asking for a review myself?! Yet you want to insult all of CCFC?! I am thoroughly insulted by your remarks and you have no right to make them as per there is no claim to them! How dare you sir or madam! How dare you.

Come back when you are a better person yourself, one that can make a full well thought out argument as to how we are actually bad rather than resorting to just insults. Thank you, Moby

Ps. this is coming from a rather laid back nice person you deserve worse.
You act as if your judgement is the ultimatum and you are also blind to others' perspectives.

You actually waste hours of your days on this forum that is in no way productive to the whole of society?

and how dare you call me a sir or madam for I am neither.

Wulffe

12-09-2012

Your thoughts have been taken into consideration, Hoober Goober.

However, in order to prevent the escalation of this issue we are going to move on. Good eve to you, person who is neither a sir nor madam.