CCF Council - Official Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

12-08-2012

how long do the meetings last?

Poeta Somnium

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
how long do the meetings last?
Depends. Half an hour to an hour. I don't think we've ever gone any longer than that.

Moby the White

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet Ultima View Post
Depends. Half an hour to an hour. I don't think we've ever gone any longer than that.
that should be fine

Lyria Eternal

12-08-2012

Alright I will be there, and I will attempt to drag Pethrax with me. Also I'm on vent.

Poeta Somnium

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesofTerror View Post
Alright I will be there, and I will attempt to drag Pethrax with me. Also I'm on vent.
He LIVES!!!

iZianni

12-08-2012

Im in Vent.

Wulffe

12-09-2012

Moby! I have a task for you.

I was looking over your Lore PQWER system and was wondering if you'd be able to develop something similar for my Index Thread based around and adding to the current criteria. In January I'll be purging the list and adding more requirements to challenge champcrafters even more and could use another head in coming up with stuff for it.

Moby the White

12-09-2012

i need vent info

Moby the White

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulffe View Post
Moby! I have a task for you.

I was looking over your Lore PQWER system and was wondering if you'd be able to develop something similar for my Index Thread based around and adding to the current criteria. In January I'll be purging the list and adding more requirements to challenge champcrafters even more and could use another head in coming up with stuff for it.
ill work on it if you want we can discuss it at the meeting after its over

Moby the White

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
Each criterion is on a scale of 1-5. Rating is on 1-5: 1 being poor, 2 needs minor improvements, 3 fits criteria, 4 being exceed expectations, 5 being Excellent. Or Rating Scale can be: 1 poor needs major improvement, 2 below average needs improvement, 3 Average fulfills requirements mostly but could be improved in certain ways. 4 Above average needs very little additions, 5 Excellent exceeds expectations is ready for Index. All concepts must be in thread and champions competing in contests will not be accepted until the contest is over.

Organization: Does your concept express methods of separation such as quote usage, bolds, underline, italics. Is everything easy to find or does the reader have to search.

Clarity: Syntax, Fluidity. Is everything spelled properly is everything easily understandable?

Artistic: Does your concept have descriptions of Animations, Icons, Champion Art, Lore. Is it canon to the Theme that you have established? ( Theme applies to abilities, icons, lore, and title)

Informative: Abilities, costs, cooldowns, ranges, base stats. Are they present or are they missing?

Balanced: Is all your information reasonable in scaling and base amounts or is your champion UP/OP?

Originality: Is your concept new and unique, are the spells new and unique. Is the lore original or is it a similar story arc to an existing champion?

Index Rating must exceed XX/30
soo this is what i came up with really quickly I'm sure we can work on improving it tonight