CCF Council - Official Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Anyways it is really great to be part of the CCFC team. I am very anxious and excited to help out in any way shape or form as able. I currently work graveyard shift which entails me working anywhere from 9pm EST to 9am EST so I constantly check this forum all night for updates. And by constantly I literally mean I spamclick auto refresh ALL NIGHT LONG.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wulffe

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Seeing as I'm the Catalog and List Guy I actually don't mind. It's more that I'm not entirely sure what all we have to list. The AMA threads, guides, council posts, etc.

Sweet! Another east coaster! I feel you on the auto refresh. Nothing as glorious as working the graveyard shift, just an insomniac with nothing better to do. :|


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulffe View Post
Seeing as I'm the Catalog and List Guy I actually don't mind. It's more that I'm not entirely sure what all we have to list. The AMA threads, guides, council posts, etc.

Sweet! Another east coaster! I feel you on the auto refresh. Nothing as glorious as working the graveyard shift, just an insomniac with nothing better to do. :|
yah pretty glorious alright in fact i am about to head to sleep for a little while in an attempt to not pass out :S

if you need me ill be back later but im sure what i gave you should be enough :S


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neowolf24

Senior Member

12-03-2012

"By the way is there a guide to help getting people to help out by reviewing your champion? most of my champions just go ignored and I'd really like to get them moving." oh whoops, just read the review policy, sorry I'm in between classes so I'm not very attentive


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wulffe

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Neowolf, you can go to the CCFC Review Thread and follow the guidelines there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poeta Somnium

Senior Member

12-03-2012

I think I hit all our thinks in the main post, which has been updated. You guys want to look it over and tell me if I missed anything?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wulffe

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Looks good to me. I can't think of anything else to add.

Also, just letting you know that I added your Archetypes and Weapons lists to my Dummies guide and I'm currently looking into developing Flash contests.



Edit: Oh yeah. I was correct when I mentioned that ploki might have left the council. He did so due to his current time restrictions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poeta Somnium

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulffe View Post
Looks good to me. I can't think of anything else to add.

Also, just letting you know that I added your Archetypes and Weapons lists to my Dummies guide and I'm currently looking into developing Flash contests.
Good good! No rush. Has anyone heard from Flames incidentally?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wulffe

Senior Member

12-03-2012

I have not. Want me to call him?



FLAMES! OHHHHHHH, FLLLLLLAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEESSSSSS!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poeta Somnium

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulffe View Post



Edit: Oh yeah. I was correct when I mentioned that ploki might have left the council. He did so due to his current time restrictions.
Ah le sigh. I'll list him as inactive in the hopes that he may return. We could use him.