CCF Council - Official Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet Ultima View Post
Nothing that can't wait until until our meeting next sunday. We'll catch you up then. In the meantime, shelling out reviews is all we expect, which it looks like you're already on top of.

I'll be giving the front page a complete overhaul either super late tonight or sometime tomorrow night, no worries. =)
Okay just a question if i can't be on skype/vent is there a way i could communicate otherwise via chat. this is just in case i get scheduled to work during a meeting :S

Moby the White

12-02-2012

also i do as much as i can at this hour its like 3 am here so it isn't optimal time for champion creation it always seems that people start posting an hour or two after i go to sleep...since i currently work graveyard and get to bed around 7-10 am

Poeta Somnium

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
Okay just a question if i can't be on skype/vent is there a way i could communicate otherwise via chat. this is just in case i get scheduled to work during a meeting :S
I sent you a friend request through the client. Go ahead and hop on and we can exchange email information for a secondary contact method. I keep logs of our meetings in Microsoft Word so I can just email you the overview in the event that you miss a meeting.

We have a Council chatroom on the client as well ("Council") as a kind of informal meeting place; you can usually catch one or two of us in there.

Moby the White

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet Ultima View Post
I sent you a friend request through the client. Go ahead and hop on and we can exchange email information for a secondary contact method. I keep logs of our meetings in Microsoft Word so I can just email you the overview in the event that you miss a meeting.

We have a Council chatroom on the client as well ("Council") as a kind of informal meeting place; you can usually catch one or two of us in there.

currently at work so i can't hop on since these computers are not able to download stuff

gimme a sec ill get u my info in a secure fashion :S

Moby the White

12-02-2012

although that info doesn't really help you unless there is contact info on my profile page... >.<

sigh

although it does take you to my youtube acct where i stream XD

anywho ...allow me to rectify this I created an email for you to contact me at so we can exchange info
you may contact me @ blahblah@gmail.com
for anyone but poet that I don't intend to talk to this will probably be deleted after i deliver him my info

you can email me anytime tonight Poet

editted out email if you need to contact me let me know via a thread i am in somewhere i usually check all the threads i have replied to during the previous day

Moby the White

12-02-2012

Bump

Wulffe

12-03-2012

We should probably catalog all of the council's threads, just to keep them all linked together in one place.

Edit: And thanks to DarkPercy's guide I'm now on-par with stats. Ability scaling still eludes me though.

Moby the White

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulffe View Post
We should probably catalog all of the council's threads, just to keep them all linked together in one place.
i leave this to you and your amazing cataloging skills :P

Wulffe

12-03-2012

I will obliterate you. >.>

Moby the White

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulffe View Post
I will obliterate you. >.>
I laughed so hard xD im sure if you wanted help id help you ''