CCF Council - Official Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iZianni

12-02-2012

Berg is a Teemo!

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Size doesn't matter!

(Voidbourn Teemo)

Katsuni

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet Ultima View Post
We are well aware of Katsuni's sagacious contributions. I in fact tried to bully her into joining the Council to no avail. (But that was before I perfected the brainwashing formula.....) We are more than content to promote her work wherever we can though. =)

I have been going through and trying to catalogue guides and such throughout the forum so that I can include them in our main post for everyone's ease of access; rest assured this one is at the top of the list. We will be making some big organization changes in upcoming weeks, and this is one of them.
Thayen mentioned someone was trying to brainwash me >=O

Well, I'll have yeu know that, of the many things I've learned a remarkable amount, oddly enough, one of those is information retrieval via coercion or force. There is no "brainwashing formula", and the closest thing that's been developed so far ensures that, yes, the afflicted will "talk", but about 25% is truth, 25% is lies, and 50% is just total random nonsense, and due to the state of mind, there's no way to tell which is which, making the information pretty much useless.

In any case, I dunno, just felt like pointing that out. ...I dunno, slow night. I was bored >.>;;

Moby the White

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post

Well, I'll have yeu know that, of the many things I've learned a remarkable amount, oddly enough, one of those is information retrieval via coercion or force. There is no "brainwashing formula", and the closest thing that's been developed so far ensures that, yes, the afflicted will "talk", but about 25% is truth, 25% is lies, and 50% is just total random nonsense, and due to the state of mind, there's no way to tell which is which, making the information pretty much useless.

In any case, I dunno, just felt like pointing that out. ...I dunno, slow night. I was bored >.>;;
it depends on the torture...i know a certain someone who can make me talk quite well :P

CaveSpider

12-02-2012

I was wondering if any of you would look at my to champs

Hue:http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2377015

Rine:http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2368509

Thanks =)

Moby the White

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaveSpider View Post
I was wondering if any of you would look at my to champs

Hue:http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2377015

Rine:http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2368509

Thanks =)
im not ccfc member but ill take a look

Poeta Somnium

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
im not ccfc member but ill take a look
Oh yeah I forgot.

You're in. ^_^

Moby the White

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet Ultima View Post
Oh yeah I forgot.

You're in. ^_^

Oh well then...
I am a ccfc member and i'll review it either way xD

side note did i miss any minutes that are relevant to me or the council as a whole?

side side note: you should prolly update the front page of this when you get a chance

Poeta Somnium

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post

o.O brainwashing? No one's doing any brainwashing around here! Pfft. Silly Kat.

......I mean, brainwashing? Honestly. How do you come up with this nonsense?

What I meant to say was hypnosis. Now where did I leave that gold pocketwatch.....

Poeta Somnium

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
Oh well then...
I am a ccfc member and i'll review it either way xD

side note did i miss any minutes that are relevant to me or the council as a whole?

side side note: you should prolly update the front page of this when you get a chance
Nothing that can't wait until until our meeting next sunday. We'll catch you up then. In the meantime, shelling out reviews is all we expect, which it looks like you're already on top of.

I'll be giving the front page a complete overhaul either super late tonight or sometime tomorrow night, no worries. =)