CCF Council - Official Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wulffe

12-01-2012

So 6pm est Sunday now. Done.

Moby the White

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZianni View Post
Moby, I promise to bring you up in the next meeting. Since the next meeting will most likely be an unpleasant one.
not quite sure what this promise entails as per what you said is part of that slightly confusing thing where you say next and you mean this ...

just to clarify by next meeting will be an unpleasant one you mean this upcoming meeting?

and by bring me up next meeting you meant the meeting after that one?>

or do you intend to bring me up at the next meeting the meeting that is going to be unpleasant? And is said next meeting after this meeting? Or is it this meeting so confused...

Pumpkin Raven

12-01-2012

ok i dont know how to make a link (or not one that works) and can u guys just search up Virder, The Slave Driver.

Moby the White

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin Raven View Post
ok i dont know how to make a link (or not one that works) and can u guys just search up Virder, The Slave Driver.
copy paste link into little box that pops up after clicking small image of world with chain on it

Wulffe

12-01-2012

Moby, stop confusing yourself. :P

He means this coming up meeting will be unpleasant because of how far we're backed up. He'll bring you up in the meeting for a lighter, easier topic compared to everything else we have to deal with.

Poeta Somnium

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulffe View Post
Moby, stop confusing yourself. :P

He means this coming up meeting will be unpleasant because of how far we're backed up. He'll bring you up in the meeting for a lighter, easier topic compared to everything else we have to deal with.
Why all the doom and gloom, fellow Councilmen? Much of the things that need to be done I have already done (or at least have extensive blueprints for) and only wait to present them to you to gather your feedback before they are implemented.

I'm Poet. Planning is what I do. =) (Which is ironic since my primary medium is free verse. Go figure.)

My only concern is that people actually show-up. We do have a good bit to discuss, but it's mostly going to be an introspective dialogue, not a diatribe. We need to refocus our priorities and plot a couse again, that's all. But in order for this discussion to be of any use to our longevity we all need to be there.

Really our decay may be my fault; I think I underestimated our potential and in my worry over things escalating too quickly I held us back, stating over and over again the importance of taking things slowly. Well, we took things slowly and people ran out of things to do! My bad, yo. Time to pick up the pace.

And yes, the meeting is tomorrow at 6 CST. (That's 7pm eastern and 4 on the west coast.)

Wulffe

12-01-2012

No doom and gloom here, bossman! Like I said, ready and eager to storm the castle....just not so eager about discussing it. BUT first things first! We can't rush in blindly and hope for the best. At least not this time.

Funny. Planning is what you do and organizing is what I do. Why haven't we gotten together to plan out taking over the world and organizing the efforts to do so? :|

And I don't think it's your fault as much it is just the timing. A lot of people got really busy really quickly and some of us have just disappeared entirely. Stuff happens but we gotta push through it.

Edit: Completely unrelated. Poet can you send me a link to your boots thread? I can't find it anywhere and I'd like to look through it. ><

Poeta Somnium

12-01-2012

Here you go.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ots+megathread

lol I totally forgot about this thread.

Wulffe

12-01-2012

To be fair, I did too. I was just reminded of it when I was doing some items for my expansion idea. xP

Thanks!

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

The one after Storm the Castle needs to be something based upon the Void Invasion. You know its coming, The Swarm has said it to be so.