CCF Council - Official Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gradunk

11-29-2012

get away from my post lol. this ones views and posts is making mine look bad :P

Moby the White

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradunk View Post
get away from my post lol. this ones views and posts is making mine look bad :P
lol

Poeta Somnium

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZianni View Post
I'd like to set up a meeting for Saturday 6 CST.
Any chance we can move this to Sunday? Repeated attempts to reorganize my saturday schedule have proved futile.

Alternatively, moving the meeting to an earlier time saturday may work (like around 1 pacific time.) Unfortunately my late afternoon/evening schedule is pretty much gridlocked.

Thayen

11-30-2012

Good luck to you in your work I hope things turn out well for your group but I do think I might be able to offer some help.

A freind of mine spent hours putting together a help guide for newbies and how to create balanced champs http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hlight=katsuni

I know it's kinda a plug and I'm sorry about that, but they put allot of time into it and I do think it can be really helpful. Once again good luck

Havoc202

11-30-2012

Sorry about the Mias guys lots of IRL action.... I am trying to get my life straightened out.

iZianni

11-30-2012

Poet Ultima joined the room.
Poet Ultima: Hey
Poet Ultima: Any chance we can move the meeting to sunday?
Poet Ultima: Or earlier on saturday?

Sorry I was in a game.

It doesn't matter to me, just decide, and I'll be there.

Poeta Somnium

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZianni View Post
Poet Ultima joined the room.
Poet Ultima: Hey
Poet Ultima: Any chance we can move the meeting to sunday?
Poet Ultima: Or earlier on saturday?

Sorry I was in a game.

It doesn't matter to me, just decide, and I'll be there.
Sunday would work better. Much better.

5pm sunday sound good for everybody?

Poeta Somnium

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thayen View Post
Good luck to you in your work I hope things turn out well for your group but I do think I might be able to offer some help.

A freind of mine spent hours putting together a help guide for newbies and how to create balanced champs http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hlight=katsuni

I know it's kinda a plug and I'm sorry about that, but they put allot of time into it and I do think it can be really helpful. Once again good luck
We are well aware of Katsuni's sagacious contributions. I in fact tried to bully her into joining the Council to no avail. (But that was before I perfected the brainwashing formula.....) We are more than content to promote her work wherever we can though. =)

I have been going through and trying to catalogue guides and such throughout the forum so that I can include them in our main post for everyone's ease of access; rest assured this one is at the top of the list. We will be making some big organization changes in upcoming weeks, and this is one of them.

Moby the White

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet Ultima View Post
New recruitment has been appropriately prioritized on the agenda that I have drafted up (well towards the end, if at all.)

I agree wholeheartedly; we have some creases amongst ourselves to iron out before we take on any new members. I do hope that Moby will be understanding if we do not get around to discussing his credentials in this particular meeting; we have a great deal of subject matter to cover before we go delving into details. I simply wanted to make it known that his interest has been noted.
Poet do whatever you got to do. I am very laid back and easy going.
If you can't analyze my stuff, or if the meeting doesn't revolve around me I understand.
I am not so high and mighty to think your meetings should revolve around me xD
But if it so happens that your meeting agenda manages to somehow work its way to discussing me I would be out of my mind to object.

-Moby

iZianni

12-01-2012

Moby, I promise to bring you up in the next meeting. Since the next meeting will most likely be an unpleasant one.