CCF Council - Official Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wulffe

11-28-2012

Just making sure.

Now....about that Coming Storm. ;}

Lyria Eternal

11-28-2012

Simmer down Wulffe, I'm sure those who pay attention will look at it. I have a lot of things to discuss myself, and I think Saturday will work just fine. I will inform Pethrax that something is actually happening, and drag him with me like Tryn and his sword.

Wulffe

11-28-2012

Or Annie and her Tibbers.

Edit: And sorry, really boosted about that and looking for some actual feedback on the overall idea.

Moby the White

11-28-2012

I am looking to join your council as an initiate or something or an intern or something :S
Idk what have you. I try to assist and post constructive criticism here and there.
I write lore for other players with the only request being that I am credited for the work.
If you wish to add me or utilize me I'd more than willing and very glad to join up with you and call myself a member of the CCF Council

If not I will still continue to help others as I already have. Thanks for any consideration
Trying to be involved

-Moby the White

Poeta Somnium

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
I am looking to join your council as an initiate or something or an intern or something :S
Idk what have you. I try to assist and post constructive criticism here and there.
I write lore for other players with the only request being that I am credited for the work.
If you wish to add me or utilize me I'd more than willing and very glad to join up with you and call myself a member of the CCF Council

If not I will still continue to help others as I already have. Thanks for any consideration
Trying to be involved

-Moby the White
If you could kindly post some links to your champion concepts, a few reviews you have done for others, and some of the lore commissions you mentioned we can look over your work and discuss your admission at our meeting this weekend. I've made a note of it on our agenda.

Wulffe

11-28-2012

I can attest to his champions and reviews, as well as his participation in forums, if needbe. Though I think recruitment should be held off until we can get a solid footing again. Then, of course, Moby would have top priority. :]

We just don't need to throw another log in the fire right now, so to speak.

Poeta Somnium

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulffe View Post
I can attest to his champions and reviews, as well as his participation in forums, if needbe. Though I think recruitment should be held off until we can get a solid footing again. Then, of course, Moby would have top priority. :]

We just don't need to throw another log in the fire right now, so to speak.
New recruitment has been appropriately prioritized on the agenda that I have drafted up (well towards the end, if at all.)

I agree wholeheartedly; we have some creases amongst ourselves to iron out before we take on any new members. I do hope that Moby will be understanding if we do not get around to discussing his credentials in this particular meeting; we have a great deal of subject matter to cover before we go delving into details. I simply wanted to make it known that his interest has been noted.

Wulffe

11-28-2012

Alrighty.

Moby, your interest has been noted. xP

Moby the White

11-29-2012

great let me grab some of my concepts along with all the stuff i have helped with ...

Moby the White

11-29-2012

My concepts that are Wulffe approved:

Red- The hunteress http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2827253

Duncan-The Bandalore Master http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2826954

Work I've assisted with lore-wise:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2786623 -Alice by Unexisted

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2371582- Quinn by Sinspurch

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2759612- Iris by Z is for Zephyr and Kayfish

and this is just some of the stuff that I did this month, I know I am bound to help out more throughout the week.

other concepts of mine include but are not limited to Dirth-master of elements and Gewitter Wutend des Sturms. These two however are not yet Wulffe approved.
As for reviews I don't really know what qualifies as a review. :S I've given small suggestions here and there I think the most work I did for someone was Alice-by unexisted. I don't really get too in depth with reviews. I've looked at champions and commented as to my opinion and where improvements could be made but my speciality is lore. Not saying my lore is exceptional, just that I can think of stuff fairly quickly. I tried to do a review for Wulffe once but his design was really great and I just ended up spellchecking and adding commas :S I could always do some reviews before the weekend so as to provide a better resume

I am interested in anything even if it is internship that will provide me with better capabilities here

also I apologize for the late response I am on a 4 day week schedule and I work graveyard shift at work. so when I am off my body is acclimating with as much sleep as possible xD