CCF Council - Official Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poeta Somnium

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatterSyndra View Post
Hey guys I will no longer be on this account as i dont play league often I will be on vent as much as i can. If you see me on there well HI!!!
Will you still be able to provide audio for the pending VO contest? If you are unable my wife has volunteered to do it.

--------------------------------------

@Everyone else,

Yes, this will indeed be a very in-depth meeting. We have lost our rhythm as of late; we will have to again establish a concrete time to hold meetings that works with everyone's busy schedules, and we should be meeting every week, regardless of how big or complex a meeting it is, -- it is important that we at least stay in communication and touch base consistantly.

I've listed in the main post some general topics we need to cover. Please take the time to brainstorm some ideas and points you would like to discuss on these topics prior to the next meeting.

I will be holding another meeting this coming Sunday at 5pm PST. (7pm central, 8pm eastern.) If I you do not attend, we will be moving forward without your input; this Council cannot survive idleness and I will not allow it to die when we still have so much to do.

Void22

11-27-2012

This is amazing! I'm so glad you guys made this and really hope it works out.

Wulffe

11-27-2012

We will survive. As long as we know how to post I know we'll stay alive.
For the forums we have to live, we have a lot of knowledge to give.
And we will survive. Oh, oh, we will survive! Hey, hey!

Wulffe

11-27-2012

Hey, if and when y'all get a moment could y'all take a gander at League of Legends: The Coming Storm. It's a project I'm working on.

Wulffe

11-28-2012

I just had a brilliant idea thanks to this thread..

When we get everything rolling again we should host a PCF Fantasy Draft event in which a summoner picks three already made champions (ADC, tank/support, caster) in the forums as their team. Then we just set them up in vs. threads and have the community vote. Voting rules may apply. Should be a monnth long event, giving 5 day intervals for posting/voting. First week would be the first set of champs, the second would be the victors form those battles, third week and then the championship.

iZianni

11-28-2012

I'd like to set up a meeting for Saturday 6 CST.

Poeta Somnium

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulffe View Post
I just had a brilliant idea thanks to this thread..

When we get everything rolling again we should host a PCF Fantasy Draft event in which a summoner picks three already made champions (ADC, tank/support, caster) in the forums as their team. Then we just set them up in vs. threads and have the community vote. Voting rules may apply. Should be a monnth long event, giving 5 day intervals for posting/voting. First week would be the first set of champs, the second would be the victors form those battles, third week and then the championship.
I dig it.

Poeta Somnium

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZianni View Post
I'd like to set up a meeting for Saturday 6 CST.
Saturday instead of Sunday? That works for me. If no one has any objections I'll change the meeting date.

Wulffe

11-28-2012

That's...8pm eastern, yes?

Poeta Somnium

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulffe View Post
That's...8pm eastern, yes?
7pm I believe.