Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

CCF Council - Official Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poeta Somnium

11-25-2012

@Council

Just a reminder, we have a meeting tomorrow @ 7:00 pm CST. (That's 5-ish on the west coast, 8-ish on the east coast.) It will be held in Vent, as per usual.

Please try to show up! I understand that real-life commitments have made Council work difficult to balance, but we need to gather and assess our faculties and establish a rhythm amidst all this craziness.

Hope to see you there,

~Poet

Wulffe

11-25-2012

There will be punch and pie.

~Wulffe

Moby the White

11-25-2012

Quote:
Wulffe:
There will be punch and pie.

~Wulffe

i was told there would be punch and pie :S

sp reference

BergMeister

11-25-2012

-sigh- unfortunately I have work tomorrow, maybe I'll make next weeks.

Wulffe

11-25-2012

Curse me! I completely spaced the meeting. I had a few reminders laid out and everything. I failed miserably!

Poeta Somnium

11-25-2012

Quote:
Wulffe:
Curse me! I completely spaced the meeting. I had a few reminders laid out and everything. I failed miserably!

No worries. I was in vent for five hours. Nobody showed.

Lyria Eternal

11-26-2012

Yes, it turns out that the internet company CAN charge you when their services fails. Nice to know I didn't miss anything...

-----------------------------

I don't know Poet. I don't see anything moving until we have this meeting. It's going to be a long one when we do too.

Wulffe

11-26-2012

Yeah. We'd need to rendezvous with everyone at some time to see where we're at and what we need to do/where need to head. As Flames said, it'll be a long one when it comes around. We're backed up a month or so now, aren't we?

Lyria Eternal

11-26-2012

That sounds about right. I hope to get everything resolved so we can get projects underway again.

h0vlol

11-26-2012

Hey guys I will no longer be on this account as i dont play league often I will be on vent as much as i can. If you see me on there well HI!!!