CCF Council - Official Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

The layout we suggest would come in handy. check it out on the main page, and understand its not a rule its simply a guideline. I have on suggestion however, you mentioned you were working on two concepts at the moment, my suggestion would be to focus on one at a time, this allows you to put your full resources into it and leads to better champcrafting. When you have an idea for another champion keep like a little paper or journal and write down the idea, then go through, when you've completed one champion completely, and decide which you would like to do next.

Anyway @council: Um, I may or may not be around at the scheduled time, I'm not sure whats going on that day, if another council member would fill me in on the matters being discussed before the meeting I can give them my thoughts on the matter and have them as my personal representative?

Lord Kyleshorse

11-15-2012

Would I be willing to join this council? It looks very interesting and something I would want to be a part of.

Lyria Eternal

11-18-2012

Alright we only have 12 minutes before the meeting on Ventrilo. Please begin making your way there is you please.

IS133bc4e39e464a10b821d

11-18-2012

So... how did it go?

Lyria Eternal

11-19-2012

Sigh...that is the second attempt I have made, giving a week notice to people, that has failed. Poet and myself discussed a few things, talked about food, and ultimately gave up on a meeting after an hour of no shows.

-----

@Lord Kyleshorse:

I, for one, would be delighted to have you, and as soon as a proper meeting can be established I will bring forward the vote to have you accepted.

-----
@BergMeister:

If the next meeting, which seeing as the last was a failure doesn't help, bears any fruit to be plucked or issues that require attention I will personally act as your envoy to make sure that your voice is heard. Unless you can make this next meeting of course.

-----

@Nozumu:

Well if you read above then I'm sure your question should be answered.

-----

Next CCF Council Meeting:

Sunday, 25 of November at 7:00 pm (Central Standard Time)

Gundenspand

11-21-2012

I didn't replied (back ?) for one or two months, and i apologize for that. Since I'm an "unactive member" i hope I wasn't really supposed to.
Concerning the meetings, I am sorry, but I can't never be there. I have to get up at 7am this day (and for me, meeting time is... 4am.....).

I know I hadn't been active at all for a month on this forum (and I'm sorry about that again). Could I know if you have some special projects ? I think that reviewing people is a good thing, but can this really make this forum better ? And that's something really hard for me (i'm not a native speaker).

Do you want my help on organizing something ? A communitiy creation event maybe ?
I think a lore creation contest could be a fun thing to do. I could see that the winner has a free Judgement / Riotly-lore writing. (Maybe under PoetUltima's wisdom ?)
Then, we could do a funny concept contest around this lore, etc...
I can manage event organization, but I think I will need help on judging things.

Besides, I'm actually working on making a full champion spotlight, but, hey, it will take at least 2 more months I think. Thanks to my poor skills on blender .

If you don't want me anymore in the council, it's ok, I think I actually don't deserve my seat.

PS : correct me if I make mistakes, I won't take it bad, and it helps me to improve my english skills.

Lyria Eternal

11-21-2012

@Gundenspand:

I understand that you can't make it too meetings, and I would like to thank you for responding now. Besides the review project that's ongoing, and I feel that it does help the forum by encouraging mutal assistance, nothing really is moving forwards. After a sufficiant number of members appear for a meeting we will have a few new projects moving to the front. Of which I'd be happy to put forward your name as a leader or member of such.

As a sidenote I'll look forward to your Champion spotlight.

Your's in fellowship,

Flames of Terror

Wulffe

11-22-2012

Apparently I've missed a lot in the last two weeks. I apologize about being absent, I've had a lot going on with holiday and work and family things keeping busy. I'll definitely try to make this next meeting though.

Lyria Eternal

11-23-2012

@Wulffe:

tbh I expected people to be busier this weekend because of family and thanksgiving, but maybe luck will shine down on us in this next time. I feel like we have become stagnant however, and need to re-group to gather our forces once again.

Wulffe

11-23-2012

Sounds good. I'm ready to storm the castle whenever! I have my trusty hammer and magic helmet ready and waiting.