CCF Council - Official Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

11-04-2012

Only thing I can suggest is a review of my champs, ha! *Tips hat*

Lyria Eternal

11-12-2012

Another meeting scheduled for Sunday, 18th of November, 7pm Central Standard Time.

Osprii

11-13-2012

Hi.

Lyria Eternal

11-13-2012

Hello Osprii ^_^,

If you have anything that you think would benefit the forums, idea wise of course, we would be happy to hear them. We are here for you and the forum at large. Also we will be having a meeting of the Council at 7pm Central on Sunday November 18th. So any concerns or comments can be brought up to those that don't read this thread that often.

IS133bc4e39e464a10b821d

11-13-2012

Can't believe this isn't pinned.

Poeta Somnium

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozumu View Post
Can't believe this isn't pinned.
That is a highly encouraging sentiment. I think I speak for my fellow members when I say that we appreciate it greatly.

Maybe one day we can get a sticky; it would certainly aid us in terms of organization. At the moment we aren't even sure that Riot is aware of our efforts; they are truly that hesitent to come anywhere near this forum. But even so, support like yours brings us a little closer to evolving into something more.

@Flames: I'm pretty buried in homework, essays, and some freelance editorial work at the moment and am actually scheduled to speak at a philosophy conference Sunday morning. If you or one of the others could shoot me a reminder email or harass me on the client if I'm on early in the afternoon prior to the meeting it would appreciated. (In case you haven't yet noticed, I am the omnipotent god of getting distracted and forgetting things. My attention span cannot be mastered by any mortal means!)

IS133bc4e39e464a10b821d

11-13-2012

I'm currently working on 2 champion concepts. The first one's almost done but I'm having some troubles in completing his character. The skills are set in stone but I have no idea what his attitude should be and why he should join the league. Any tips you could give me?

Poeta Somnium

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozumu View Post
I'm currently working on 2 champion concepts. The first one's almost done but I'm having some troubles in completing his character. The skills are set in stone but I have no idea what his attitude should be and why he should join the league. Any tips you could give me?
If you could provide a link I can certainly take a look at it for you.

Lyria Eternal

11-14-2012

@Poet Ultima:

I'll make sure to drop you a line Poet.

------------------

@Other members:

Please make sure to leave a confirmation whether you are going to be able to be present at the meeting on Nov 18, Sunday at 7pm Central Standard Time.

IS133bc4e39e464a10b821d

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet Ultima View Post
If you could provide a link I can certainly take a look at it for you.
Well here's the initial concept. Pardon the horrible layout, I never knew that this forum is so strict about formatting posts.