CCF Council - Official Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ploki122

10-10-2012

I'm sorry to announce you this (though you should have been able to predict it) but I will be retiring from the council... Currently, my spare time is getting shorter and shorter and I usually don't want to do reviews and things like that when I do have spare time... So yeah, I will be retiring. Chances are that whenever I feel like it I will still hop by the CCF and do a couple of reviews/concepts, but since it'll be really on and off with unpredictable delays between the 2, I decided to leave. The reason I leave instead of going inactive is because I will basically still have the time to be active, but, most of the time, will use it to play 1-2 games or simply look around the forum/web instead of using it for the council. Best of luck to you all and if I ever get more time, I will re-apply the regular way.

h0vlol

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploki122 View Post
I'm sorry to announce you this (though you should have been able to predict it) but I will be retiring from the council... Currently, my spare time is getting shorter and shorter and I usually don't want to do reviews and things like that when I do have spare time... So yeah, I will be retiring. Chances are that whenever I feel like it I will still hop by the CCF and do a couple of reviews/concepts, but since it'll be really on and off with unpredictable delays between the 2, I decided to leave. The reason I leave instead of going inactive is because I will basically still have the time to be active, but, most of the time, will use it to play 1-2 games or simply look around the forum/web instead of using it for the council. Best of luck to you all and if I ever get more time, I will re-apply the regular way.
Let me talk to the council I might have an Idea up my sleeve of wonders

h0vlol

10-14-2012

Meeting in 15 min

Wulffe

10-14-2012

My apologies for missing it. I was out cold 'til a few minutes ago. Yes, yes, I slept through another one. ><

Bliztron

10-22-2012

I am holding a trial case on behalf of phocomelus, a possible cheater in a contest. As the "government" of the forums, I apply to you to see to this disturbance. The trial is being held here. Please join me in it.

Bliztron

10-22-2012

I wish to get him removed from attending any contests if he does prove guilty in the end. I do not want our wonderful forum destroyed by a possible menace. I know this is but one person, but one by one we can clean up these forums.

h0vlol

10-22-2012

I wish to call a meeting for Wednesday 10/24/12 at 7pm cst. Please be on vent at this time. There is a matter that needs to be discussed. I know this is short notice and i am sorry if it interfears with work or school If need be we can set up another time that day that that we can have two meeting for people.

pengwndude

10-23-2012

hi guys, i know some of you.
poet ultima, still ever grateful for the lore editing and the song

i just noticed your template, and i'll aadjust my champ's to match yours, though the deviation is minimal
just wanted to say it's great that you guys are keeping the forums tidy and partaking the community into something much more real

if you ever need anything from me, just ask, though i don't read these threads so very often.

Poeta Somnium

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatterSyndra View Post
I wish to call a meeting for Wednesday 10/24/12 at 7pm cst. Please be on vent at this time. There is a matter that needs to be discussed. I know this is short notice and i am sorry if it interfears with work or school If need be we can set up another time that day that that we can have two meeting for people.
I have classes from 3:00 to 10:00 Mondays through Thursdays. If this window doesn't work I'm sure the rest of you can carry on without my input if necessary and I'll simply catch up with one of you for an overview.

iZianni

10-26-2012

It's hard to do things when I pop into vent and no one is there. What times are you guys usually on Vent?