Quality Jungle Guides (Learn a new jungle champ!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSneaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Bump

Luxiere

09-18-2012

Jungle LeBlanc!

TheSneaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxiere View Post
Jungle LeBlanc!
Id do jungle LB if it was viable. Her mimic sure can block blue and red from killing you but i dont know i really dont even want to try because ill fail

guitarnoob16

09-20-2012

hey its not a request but i just got 6300 ip and currently deciding on which jungle hero i should get next. I will eventually get them all but im having trouble choosing between rengar, naut or nocturn. i main shyvana and skarner jungle. I am a bit worried about low health junglers like noc and rengar..i prefer tanky champs since i wont have to rely on capable allies to carry the games. 80% of the time u always get at noob at my current elo(1400). what are your thoughts? Does rengar and Noc hav the power to carry games?

TheSneaker

09-20-2012

Noc is a tanky Ad and really does tons of damage if played right and inciated at your elo. I personally love him for the fact he can catch up for a kill to anyone after level 6, but his ult isnt global any more. I find rengar better top imo

Unholy Fenrir

09-20-2012

morde jungle

TheSneaker

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholy Fenrir View Post
morde jungle
OO iv done this before, this will be a fun video =P

TheSneaker

09-22-2012

Uploaded the jungle shaco guide, Working on a renek guide

TheSneaker

09-22-2012

Renekton Jungle Guide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hLQs80cQqw

My friend Really went all out on this video !

TheSneaker

09-26-2012

Bump