Quality Jungle Guides (Learn a new jungle champ!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSneaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ornan View Post
Try to keep your advertising to one thread and I'll stay subscribed.
Ok then, i wont bump my other threads =P

TheSneaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Made a Jungle Syndra GUIDE !

TheSneaker

09-14-2012

Bump

TheSneaker

09-15-2012

Bumps

TheSneaker

09-16-2012

Bump

DaystarFire

09-16-2012

I'd like it more if you showed some actual ganking footage and analyzed said ganks. A guide to the basics of jungling in general would also be interesting to see.

TheSneaker

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaystarFire View Post
I'd like it more if you showed some actual ganking footage and analyzed said ganks. A guide to the basics of jungling in general would also be interesting to see.
Ahhh so when im about to gank, i should take a clip of that and anazlyze what i have done wrong and right. And a Basic altogether jungle guide? Ill work on that =P. And are the gank tips at the end of the vidoe not enough ?

DaystarFire

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSneaker View Post
Ahhh so when im about to gank, i should take a clip of that and anazlyze what i have done wrong and right. And a Basic altogether jungle guide? Ill work on that =P. And are the gank tips at the end of the vidoe not enough ?
The tips at the end are rather weak compared to video footage with analytical commentary of a gank or two.

Greenlee19

09-17-2012

I agree show some gank clips and some items you use and you will be good also get that hec guide finished! Lol

TheSneaker

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlee19 View Post
I agree show some gank clips and some items you use and you will be good also get that hec guide finished! Lol
Its been done for about 1-2 weeks, i updated the thread just for you, thanks for reminding me !

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaystarFire View Post
The tips at the end are rather weak compared to video footage with analytical commentary of a gank or two.
Ok mate i will try, but im pretty bad at editing and that means ill have to voice over, BUT ILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO MAN !