Quality Jungle Guides (Learn a new jungle champ!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSneaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ornan View Post
Try to keep your advertising to one thread and I'll stay subscribed.
Ok then, i wont bump my other threads =P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSneaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Made a Jungle Syndra GUIDE !


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSneaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-14-2012

Bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSneaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-15-2012

Bumps


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSneaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-16-2012

Bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaystarFire

Member

09-16-2012

I'd like it more if you showed some actual ganking footage and analyzed said ganks. A guide to the basics of jungling in general would also be interesting to see.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSneaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaystarFire View Post
I'd like it more if you showed some actual ganking footage and analyzed said ganks. A guide to the basics of jungling in general would also be interesting to see.
Ahhh so when im about to gank, i should take a clip of that and anazlyze what i have done wrong and right. And a Basic altogether jungle guide? Ill work on that =P. And are the gank tips at the end of the vidoe not enough ?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaystarFire

Member

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSneaker View Post
Ahhh so when im about to gank, i should take a clip of that and anazlyze what i have done wrong and right. And a Basic altogether jungle guide? Ill work on that =P. And are the gank tips at the end of the vidoe not enough ?
The tips at the end are rather weak compared to video footage with analytical commentary of a gank or two.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greenlee19

Senior Member

09-17-2012

I agree show some gank clips and some items you use and you will be good also get that hec guide finished! Lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSneaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlee19 View Post
I agree show some gank clips and some items you use and you will be good also get that hec guide finished! Lol
Its been done for about 1-2 weeks, i updated the thread just for you, thanks for reminding me !

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaystarFire View Post
The tips at the end are rather weak compared to video footage with analytical commentary of a gank or two.
Ok mate i will try, but im pretty bad at editing and that means ill have to voice over, BUT ILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO MAN !