Quality Jungle Guides (Learn a new jungle champ!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSneaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigelina View Post
I'd like to see a jungle Naut guide without a starting leash. I watched a few Jungle Nauts absolutely dominate late game. It motivated me to buy him, but his initial clear is just too hard without team help. In particular, it seems Naut thrives with damage on wolves + blue leash, but just craps out without it. I tried it and failed 4x in a row (bot games for the sake of practicing initial clears without team help). I don't play a jungler until I'm comfortable playing him without team support (for those games when you just can't get a leash), and I just can't seem to get started with Naut.
If you dont mind, try to add me and ill give you face to face help, i dont currently own naut, but i used to jungle a lot as him when he was free week and i know a lot of pointers for him

TheSneaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

Guys i will only be bumping this thread and taking requests, be a subscriber to see the latest videos

TheSneaker

09-04-2012

Bump

TheSneaker

09-05-2012

Bump

XenoIith

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSneaker View Post
Bump
would you mind making a lee sin jungle guide ? I bought him not long ago and just started jungling with Him . Unfortunately im not having much success so some help would be appreciated

TheSneaker

09-06-2012

Oh i had the clips for a lee sin jungle guide but i tried 4x to make it and i just got annoyed, maybe tommorow ill release a lee sin junlge guide ok ?

TheSneaker

09-07-2012

Bump

TheSneaker

09-10-2012

Lee sin jungle guide is DONE !

TheSneaker

09-11-2012

Bump

Ornan

09-11-2012

Try to keep your advertising to one thread and I'll stay subscribed.