Quality Jungle Guides (Learn a new jungle champ!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSneaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxiere View Post
So eager to see Riven and Fiora

Also, I thank you for your time Sir Sneakers. I shall subscribe momentarily.

Lastly, is Either Riven or Fiora a good jungler to start with? It will be my first time ever jungling and I might as well jungle with my favorite champions so just wondering.
Thats a definte no, as you will see in the video that there is a rating on the top left of the screen, i gave it a pretty good ganking score but for the jungle it was around 6-7 which is pretty bad, but its still fun jungling and ganking with her. Sorry about the delay for the video, i just found out it didnt render properly i might have to remake everything

FinalRemix

08-30-2012

I would like to see a Jax jungle guide :3

TheSneaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Just recorded Jungle riven fiora shaco and jax =D now i need to edit them render and upload =P

Luxiere

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSneaker View Post
Thats a definte no, as you will see in the video that there is a rating on the top left of the screen, i gave it a pretty good ganking score but for the jungle it was around 6-7 which is pretty bad, but its still fun jungling and ganking with her. Sorry about the delay for the video, i just found out it didnt render properly i might have to remake everything
Just wondering..

Let's say in around 10 rounds of jungling with both Fiora and Riven, how many rounds was successful?

Like, 6 out of 10 games with jungle Riven would be successful, etc.

Just looking for an estimation-

TheSneaker

08-30-2012

5-6/10 i dont really remember and this is normal/ranked so its a 50/50 win chance with riven

With fiora its much less like 4/10!!!!! Its harder to jungle with fiora but the ganks are pretty nice and her ult rocks

Barknuts

08-30-2012

What about a Hecarim Guide? i have been using him lately trying to figure the finer points out but still kinda struggling. He is super underrated

TheSneaker

08-30-2012

Riven Jungle guide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2u26c-4Svs
Fiora Jungle guide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDlIs6zQ_3Y

And about the hecrim guide i already did shaco and jax, so your will be up next for tommorow after tommorow i dont know ?

TheSneaker

08-30-2012

Ok guys so releasing Shaco and Jax jungle guide tommorow

Hecruim is next on my list

Anarchius

08-30-2012

bump, and +1

PuDDiNNz

08-30-2012

bump made me #1na lee sin