Help Ezreal Defend the Future With This Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Riven NA jk

08-27-2012

blackthorn morgana!

Nicksiren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

I miss Mundo

Risible

08-27-2012

Dunked

Abe Faced K1LLA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

been patiently waiting for almost 5 months to buy that royal guard fiora, finally she is mine =)

Mysnomer

08-27-2012

Oh, wow, I'm shocked. Fine all around personality (it helps that there's an inherent duo contained in one character). Pretty humorous, and the sale's decent as well. Once again, it's a shame we'll never see him again, because of this stupid one & done pattern over the past months. *sigh*

Venom Stoneice

08-27-2012

lol, this post actually made me laugh out loud as I read through it. "Who knew you could do so much damage with a pulsefire can opener."

Rhok

08-27-2012

Picking up Darius and I'm very happy to be able to pick up a skin for Galio. Thanks!

PodunkTheMighty

08-27-2012

That's nice.

I would get Urgot, but seeing how his RP cost is that of champs who cost twice his IP cost I'll probably just wait for a better bang for my buck. Nice sale tho. : )

Escalibor

Recruiter

08-27-2012

Riot how about Dragon Talon? He's been out since January, and no I'm not buying anything else until I get him for half off.

Desmond Law

08-27-2012

I know what was on his browser history.
This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4