Mutual Benefits of a Man and a Seductress

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loso

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by W4ddleBuff View Post
Haha. Not necessarily. I just added what I think might make people blush from the utter corniness and mushiness. After the last lemon, the prologue I added is very...Idk how to describe it other than "fluffy".
LOL. How much longer until you are finished?

Can you give us a rough estimate? =]

W4ddleBuff

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhLoso View Post
LOL. How much longer until you are finished?

Can you give us a rough estimate? =]
Hm...about a week or so. I plan to update my 007 fic first. Thank you for your inquiries.

Loso

09-05-2012

Quote:
Hm...about a week or so. I plan to update my 007 fic first. Thank you for your inquiries.
Thank you for the excellent writing.

Yasako

09-05-2012

Quote:
rough
tee hee

(I haven't actually read this fic, aside from skimming a certain chapter in which Ezreal is mentioned as being, ahem, rougher than... Tryndamere, of all people. I kind of closed the tab with widened eyes and never touched it again. super wimpy when it comes to non-vanilla. Also, Ezreal isn't Sona. I'd totally read it if I didn't get the idea stuck in my head that Ahri and Sona are super totally bosom buddies IN LOOOOOOVE. In fact, I'll come back once it's finished and read through it.)

W4ddleBuff

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mak556 View Post
tee hee

(I haven't actually read this fic, aside from skimming a certain chapter in which Ezreal is mentioned as being, ahem, rougher than... Tryndamere, of all people. I kind of closed the tab with widened eyes and never touched it again. super wimpy when it comes to non-vanilla. Also, Ezreal isn't Sona. )
lol

Yeah, you shouldn't read it. XD

And what do you mean Ezreal isn't Sona?

Yasako

09-05-2012

Quote:
And what do you mean Ezreal isn't Sona?
Hey, you of all people should know what I mean. Your review is the longest on the reviews page for Silent, but Not Still.

DeadlySlicer

Recruiter

09-05-2012

I thought this was a steamy love story thing, but noooo

Ahri is a ****t and Ezreal is a drunk.

W4ddleBuff

09-05-2012

Quote:
Hey, you of all people should know what I mean. Your review is the longest on the reviews page for Silent, but Not Still.
OH. I totally understand what you mean now. XD Quite an honor to have the writer of such a great fic to comment on my post. And yes, if you don't want to read the lemon, you should just read the last chapter prologue; it'll be more to your liking. lol

Loso

09-05-2012

Quote:
tee hee

(I haven't actually read this fic, aside from skimming a certain chapter in which Ezreal is mentioned as being, ahem, rougher than... Tryndamere, of all people. I kind of closed the tab with widened eyes and never touched it again. super wimpy when it comes to non-vanilla. Also, Ezreal isn't Sona. I'd totally read it if I didn't get the idea stuck in my head that Ahri and Sona are super totally bosom buddies IN LOOOOOOVE. In fact, I'll come back once it's finished and read through it.)
Oh all the people in this thread, you were the only one to get that joke. How Ironic lol

W4ddleBuff

09-05-2012

Quote:
Oh all the people in this thread, you were the only one to get that joke. How Ironic lol
I was going to mention the joke, but I didn't want to sound immature; I was unsure if it was a joke or not. XDDDDD