Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Darius' players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freakinferal

08-27-2012

You're not god. Please stop pretending you are. -.- You can't 1v3 the team unless you're the one with 10+ kills 7 mins into a game.

Tired of bad Darius players and Tryn players. They're great champs, learn to play it please. (I know I don't play either, but I can safely say, the one's I've seen play are pretty bad)

>_<

Let Me Eat You

08-27-2012

maybe you should learn to be quiet

Qiyn

08-27-2012

Maybe u should say kakeh

Qiyn

08-27-2012

Dont like ur attitude remember dont get mad get aiman

Mich567

08-27-2012

Darius and Tryndamere are pretty god in 3v3. I usually do well with Tryndamere, and other Darius' I have seen usually do well. Tryndamere's farm is simple, and getting kills is easy, with or without ganks. Darius is just... god. But he is a bit flawed late game... if his ult does not refresh . You must see some REALLY bad Tryndameres and Darius. Or just stupid.

Freakinferal

08-27-2012

Pretty much of both Mich. I feel sometimes I play better than them with those champs, and I have never played either.

I'll stick to my riven and Lee Sin for my AD needs TYVM