Pick your Path: Living in the League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

08-27-2012

((What does your character look like, belthazor?))

david12341

08-28-2012

((belth what happenned to your pick your path?))

belthazor3457

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
((What does your character look like, belthazor?))
((I'm flattered at being included! = )

My character is just me. Short brown hair, green eyes. I appear in this youtube video if you want a look at me. ^.^

oh, and normally I am clean shaven, no facial hair. When I have it it's cause I've been lazy and havn't shaved so I look a little scruffy. But I always shave it all off once the beard winds up being itchy. I'm slightly scruffy in the video, not normally how I look >.>))

Quote:
Originally Posted by david12341 View Post
((belth what happenned to your pick your path?))
((having my youtube channel recently authorized for monitization, working on a project I had to sign a non-disclosure agreement for which also started recently, combined with my already existing health issues, I just don't have the free time to post a high-quality original article on a regular basis. I can drumb up a lengthy post in the lore discussion forum about politics and military workings in a short 10-minute span because I have a wealth of knowledge about the topic... but an original article for a pick-your-path can take over two hours to make. My priorities had to go for these other three issues, two of which were put in play very recently))

Ask Galio

08-28-2012

Nick Drake: Morgana (I hope yuo liek puppiez.)

Bethany Shan: Mantheon

Derrick Malak: Cassio

Josephine Sederis: Swain (Gimpy ;D)

((I don't know if I'll be participating the whole way, but you never know where I pop my head into. :P))

AskPantheon

08-28-2012

Josaline Sederis-No romance
Derrick Malak-Cassiopeia
Bethany Shan-Me(Consider this my official attempt at hijacking this pick-your-path.)
Nicholas Drake-Nidalee

Ask the Herald

08-28-2012

All will come to Viktor, for Viktor has "upgrades" for all.

PuniMage

08-28-2012

((Dang..... Can I turn my vote for No Romance for Josephine to Bel?........))

Dear Morgana

08-28-2012

((Does your character have any kind of backstory you'd like them to have, belthazor?))

((Also, yes, votes can be changed until voting is locked.))

Ah yes, Rakkor. I certainly hope you'll enjoy reading about yourself.

Grin.

Current Tally is:

Josephine Sederis: No romance 3, Jayce 1, Twisted Fate 2, Darius 1, Belthazor 2,
Swain 1.

Derrick Malak: Morgana 1, Cassiopeia 5, Nidalee 1

Bethany Shan: Pantheon 4, Graves 1, Jax 1, Garen 1, Nidalee/Pantheon 1

Nicholas Drake: Sejuani 1, Pantheon 1, Riven 1, Nidalee 2, Lux 1, Morgana 2

I believe that once a character has received fifteen votes, I'll proceed to close voting for that character, narrow down the list, and move on to a second round of voting for that character. The current tallies for that are:

Josephine Sederis: 9 total votes (3+1+2+1+2+2)

Derrick Malak: 7 total votes (1+5+1)

Bethany Shan: 8 total votes (4+1+1+1+1)

Nicholas Drake: 9 total votes (1+1+1+2+1+1)

Come on, audience! I need at least eight more of you for this little game!

belthazor3457

08-28-2012

Quote:
((Does your character have any kind of backstory you'd like them to have, belthazor?))
((Hum, well there's a lot of potential profiles. Long story short, originally my "character" was designed as myself - a random guy with no magical powers of any sort, went from a different planet (Earth) and arrived on Runeterra and started living in Noxus. That's the normal story I went with in a nutshell since my character was just me and it seemed fitting. As for stats and skills, well, I used to be fairly good at melee combat, but that's no longer the case after my lil' hospital stay irl, so combat skills would be down to the use of guns. I have a preference for avoiding conflict... if I really have a problem with someone, I can just kill them and get rid of the body quietly, and I may as well do that instead of engage an enemy head-on and make a scene. Those skills are mainly from a... ehm... interesting childhood I had.

But it doesn't have to be the case, I'm not really partial to anything. There was a variant with summoner skills that someone else came up with a while back. I suppose a story of me showing up due to a summon from a different planet could work, but also being native to Noxus or somewhere south of the great barrier would work. But I'm up for anything really if you'd like to experiment or change things up. = P ))

ask the ezreal

08-28-2012

josephine sederis- belth(just for lolz)
derrick malak-casseopeia(seems logical)
bethany shan-pantheon(it seems like its the consensus)
nicholas drake-lux(i dont want to see nid or another morg, and riven is used sooo much)\

((about the name its my brothers old account, so i didnt make the name))