The Visit ((Semi-Open RP/Invite))

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

(( Right then! After an unpleasant scuffle, I decided I would pull the plug of the initial plot happening in The Grand Stage and restart it in a brand new thread. As the title suggests, it is a semi-open invite – if you want to participate, please please PLEASE let me know of your intention in an OOC comment beforehand OR you can add me on Skype (username: shandielle) with a small note of your username so we may discuss it. It will make the planning easier.

Edit #1: I can't believe I actually had to mention this ... but to rest everyone's apparently troubled minds - you do not need a mic. We do not do voice chat, on either the Official Forums Skype chat or to speak to me. Skype works just as easily as an IM - it's niftier and free, too! Not to mention it is more reliable for me than the client, for I am actually on the Eu-W platform and switching to and fro can be quite a hassle. So please. Don't hesitate to add me on Skype. Just add a note telling me who you are on the forums. That's all.))
Edit #2: For clarification - skype username is shandielle, but the person would be from Romania.... apparently people got confused. Don't go adding strangers on your contact list, kids!

Character List so far:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The story so far

The Senior Steward of the League, Tybresa Farrister-Cassalantar, has decided to finally take a vacation from her duties and visit home where her father, General Bryce Farrister, would be eagerly awaiting his daughter’s arrival. After settling her business within the Institute and making sure the person she left in charge would know about his duties, Tybresa set off to leave … with a small change in her plan. Champion Jayce, Defender of Tomorrow, chose to accompany the Steward in her visit, wanting to see Demacia for himself … and spend as much time close to Tybresa as possible. There have been rumors going around the Institute that the champion and Steward may or may have not started a romantic relationship, to which Tybresa either hesitated or refused to answer – thus making it true.

Being the gracious host, Tybresa agreed and would host the Defender at her father’s manor. Having started their journey from the break of the day, Tybresa finally breathed relieved that things are going according to her plans …. Or will they?

Day 1 – The Gates of Demacia City

Bryce was eagerly pacing in front of a carriage terminal establishment, further away from Demacia's City Gates, accompanied by several Farrister servants as they were waiting for the General's daughter to arrive. Boro was comfortably perched on the wooden fence of the stable, staring at Bryce as he kept walking in circles, trying his best to contain his joy, no doubt.

Bryce had his hands behind his back, his ever-vigilant gaze resting on the horizon where the paved street was leading out to the countryside, aware that, anytime now, the carriage would appear. He couldn't wait at all - to see her, to embrace her and talk with her about everything that has happened, to joke and laugh and play with his daughter and just ... enjoy the warmth of the family bond they had. He was also quite curious about the guest she mentioned in her letter - he knew that, sooner or later, Tybresa would appear at the doorstep with a suitor, no doubt … though, it might be he's just wishfully thinking and she is simply bringing a friend with her. Wouldn't be the first time, anyway - the more, the merrier, he thought. He always enjoyed meeting Tybresa's friends - she always knew how to find good company.

Boro let out a screech, breaking Bryce's train of thought. He looked at him perplexed - the falcon simply spread its wings and gestured at the path ahead.

Bryce looked in the distance - and grinned. There it was, the carriage - and at its window, he could see a form leaning out of the window, golden locks trailing in the wind ...

Day 1 – The Path to Demacia.

Tybresa was feeling giddy as the unchanged, familiar landscape appeared at the window - she recognized the landmarks and began to count the miles before she would be able to see her birthplace, the great city of Demacia.

She glanced at her companion – the Defender of Tomorrow seemed quite bored and continued to stare at out of the window, a blank expression on his face. He absentmindedly rapped his fingers against his leg, seeming quite anxious for the journey to end …

Tybresa let out a soft giggle and gently placed her hand on Jayce's shoulder, barely containing her happiness.

We're almost there.

Without waiting any further, she boldly parted the curtains of the carriage window and leaned out, propping her hands on the wooden frame. The breeze blew through her golden hair as she took in a deep breath of the fresh air of home. The sun was high on the sky, falling over her face like a warm caress. Tybresa looked in front of her and couldn't help herself from chuckling, laughing out loud, letting her happiness spill forth and fill the air.

Demacia was now in sight ... she could see the people gathering at the city gates, merchants and citizens entering and leaving the great golden city. Further away, on a small hill, was the establishment where the carriage would drop them off. And in front of building, she saw a white form pacing around - she didn't need to throw a better look to know who it was.

Her father would be welcoming her home.

Valorans Outlaw

04-09-2013

Jayce would look over at her, smiling. "Yes, yes, we are...it will be nice meeting your father." He looked at her choker, opening his mouth to speak, but then shut it. I'll ask her later.

He would turn back to his original position, looking out the window, waiting for them to arrive at the manor...

Ricci15

04-09-2013

((Could i sign up for this? My profiles is right here- http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2125

I can delete this post once you get me signed up so there isn't a ton of OOC in here like there is with a lot of threads))

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

Tybresa let out a hearty chuckle before she heard her companion's remarks and entered back into the carriage. Her hair was disheveled by the wind, but she didn't mind it at all - it gave her a dreamy, maidenly image. She raked her fingers through the wind-blown locks as she took a seat next to Jayce.

You don't seem overly excited by that prospect, Jayce ... are you worried?

She tilts her head slightly, a mild expression on concern on her face. She gingerly places her hand over his, squeezing it encouragingly.

Valorans Outlaw

04-09-2013

Jayce looked back towards her, smiling softly. "I'm fine, I'm fine, just a bit...tired, I suppose. I'll appear much more lively when we get out, though. One need not get worried in a moment like this, eh? Gotta set some good impressions."

Shandora

04-09-2013

Tybresa giggled, positively beaming.

You shouldn't be worried - I'm more than certain my father will like you.

She rested her head on his shoulder, gently nuzzling herself against him in an affectionate manner.

He would have to, anyway ... she chuckles and looks up at him. And I never would have imagined /you/ to worry about first impressions. You're one of Piltover's best, the Defender of Tomorrow and He That Makes Ladies Swoon As He Passes By.... She giggled.

(( Ricci - sure, why not! Though, I wouldn't mind if we could talk more about what you intended to do here as well as ways to involve you in a more meaningful way than just '*boop* Hello there! Goodbye there! *vanish*' ... get my meaning? ))

Valorans Outlaw

04-09-2013

Jayce nodded, nuzzling her gently back, and then he would look back out, chuckling. "While it is nice to catch most of the women of Valoran's attention, it is a very nice thought I suppose...but I am here, with you, yes?"

Ask Quinn n Val

04-09-2013

Central Demacia.

"What do you mean my mission is canceled!?" Quinn blurted out, standing from her chair and smacking her hands on the table. "Why!?"

"Calm yourself Quinn, we've simply decided it's just too dangerous of a mission."

Quinn rolled her eyes "I'm telling you that I could do it, why do you doubt me still?"

"No is no Quinn, that's final, one more outburst and we may just think of expelling you completely, understood, soldier?"

Quinn bit her lip, sighing "Understood." With that, she turned on her heel, storming out of the building, muttering to herself "Think I can't handle myself, I'll show them, I'll show all of em..." She looks up to the sky, Val had gone hunting so she was alone here.

With a shrug, she makes her way back toward her apartment.

Farnbil

04-09-2013

((Perhaps we could also discuss my hapless romantic Amatea? This story looks very saucy, and I'd like to take part!))

Shandora

04-09-2013

(( Nice! I like your profile, Farnbil - who knows, we might bring in a /lot/ of comic relief (*coughs*cockblocking Jayce*coughs*) to the thread.

Add me on Skype and we can discuss things a little thoroughly, both you and Ricci - the name's shandielle. Do drop a note and tell me who's who, though. Helps knowing how to arrange them in my contact list. <3 ))

Tybresa chuckled bemusedly at his comment - secretly, her heart skipped a beat before it began to do somersaults. She let out a soft, dreamy sigh.

Indeed, that you are ...She raised her hand and brushed it gently across her cheek. And I hope you'll still be around, as well. She smirks.

However, she perked up and raised her head as she glanced out at the window - they drew closer to Demacia. She beamed positively.

We're here!

12345 ... 8