So I can jungle Skarner...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Injusto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

But that's it. I want to learn other jungling champions, which ones would be nice options beside Skarner? Maybe someone that can be played similarly to the purple scorpion?

VeryFamous

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Injusto View Post
But that's it. I want to learn other jungling champions, which ones would be nice options beside Skarner? Maybe someone that can be played similarly to the purple scorpion?
Hecarim follows a similar build to Skarner and they basically have the same Q. Hecarim has a different fun ultimate.

Amumu is also similar to Skarner and is fun to play. Also builds similar.

Injusto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

Tnx! I'll give them a try

Skilltestingman

08-27-2012

It's funny cause skarners that one champ I can't figure out.

Anyways these are some good junglers:

Nocturn
Jax
Lee sin
Malphite
Amumu

All have good clears and good ganks. Only the first three can counter jungle tho.

deadlyzaraki1987

08-27-2012

Skarner is a fun jungler from what I've seem and that ult Gank is crazy

Bus Driver

08-27-2012

so youre saying you die with warwick and nunu, the two easiest junglers in the game?
you know that one of the attributes they have is "Recommended"?
check em out maybe you'll find something you like

LeSSSouL

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skilltestingman View Post
It's funny cause skarners that one champ I can't figure out.

Anyways these are some good junglers:

Nocturn
Jax
Lee sin
Malphite
Amumu

All have good clears and good ganks. Only the first three can counter jungle tho.
Glad to know i am not the only one whom cant quite get it with Skarner.

omegam0

08-28-2012

im able to jungle with skarner decently, tried ww, cant do well with him, dunno what my prob is. im "ok" with noc, but way better with skarner. ima keep try some of the other junglers myself, it could just be im just a skarner player in the jungle..

Beta010

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegam0 View Post
im able to jungle with skarner decently, tried ww, cant do well with him, dunno what my prob is. im "ok" with noc, but way better with skarner. ima keep try some of the other junglers myself, it could just be im just a skarner player in the jungle..
Nothing wrong with always having a skarner in the jungle. I'd be happy if I saw that every game.

MrDeadlifter

08-28-2012

Nunu is a very good jungler, great sustain and is ganks are good.
Mundo is also an amazing jungler, is W makes him clear it really fast, you better hit them cleavers though.
Malphite can jungle too because of his passive, but he doesn't have the fastest clear time and his ganks aren't that great pre 6.
Olaf can jungle too, but I much prefer laning with him.
Fiddlesticks can also jungle pretty well due to his W, his ult wrecks people and he can fear/silence enemies (I think silences prevents them from using flash for like 1.5 seconds, which should be plenty time to kill him after engaging 2v1 and fearing him). He's also quite an unorthodox jungler.

These are the ones I played so far.