New Discussion... *Jinx Jungle*

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wichita

05-07-2014

Yo yo guys what's up? It's been a while since I've been over here on the forums so I thought I'd stir up a new debate. What do you guys think about Jinx feral jungle? Her Core viable items in my mind would be(not in order): Frozen Mallet, Last whisper, Bork (maybe), Black Cleaver with her AA speed, Banshee's Vail and/or Randuins, Statikk, etc. This is something I've done a few times just for the hell of it and it's very fun, not the best effectively speaking, but fun. Once you get the feral and statikk you do **** tons of damage and that frozen mallet gives you a perma-slow (WHIIIITHHERRRR) which is pretty damn annoying. Just give me what you guys think would be an effective build and/or what you think about jinx jungle. And feel free to try it before you criticize with your nasty comments. As I said, it's not the most effective and it works with only a few comps, but it's fun as hell. Anyways, have a great day and glhf.

-Wichita

vortical42

05-07-2014

Given the right team comp, the build could work pretty well. I'm not really sure FF is worth the risk though. Jungle jinx is EXTREMELY mana hungry; SOtLE helps take the edge off her mana issues. In addition, her rocket form applies the burn from SotLE to all targets in the AoE.

Akromah

05-07-2014

I already run it every once in a while. Don't get a frozen mallet and in a lot of matches you won't really need a bork. I rush elder lizard zerks BT shiv LW. The early clears are tedious but her ganks are pretty great. Best done if you have reasonable synergy (disengage/peel heavy comps or tankiness/engage from someone else on the team.

Wichita

05-08-2014

I haven't tried SotLE yet but I bet it's pretty good for her... The only reason I thought feral was more viable was because of the more damage/health regen from the madreds and wriggles. I never had mana problems with her clear or ganks because I will usually have blue buff for the first 5 or so levels and by the time blue expires you should have madreds or wriggles which make your AA's heavy enough to clear the camps without losing health. I'd like to hear some more input on this topic, thank you Akromah and vortical42 for the suggestions and input on it. I like your build Akromah, it's pretty fresh and it hits pretty hard with the LW/BT/Shiv combo much like an adc.

AsphodelNext

05-08-2014

I think mana hungry depends on how you're clearing your camps; rockets will just eat it up, and I saw one guy trying to clear with the AOE damage from traps, that's probably not a good deal. I clear with minigun, staying far enough back so I only take damage from one creep, or even none(sometimes I lose leash though when I try that. Back when she was released, her early level Q attack speed was fast enough to reset the leash; now, I run the slightly buffed AS marks to make up for it and keep my leashes. Sometimes I use rocket after two minigun hits, and quick switch back to keep stacks, but I think proper leashing is more important to focus on than trying to get a rocket in here and there. After Wriggle's though, you can probably just be lazy and tank the camp, though I try and keep leashing anyways.

My build used to just be standard ADC with a Feral thrown in instead of last item, FF zerks BT IE PD LW, but that cost too much. Something like FF zerks BotRK BT LW seems to do better, going critless for that infinite lifesteal and BotRK on hit, maybe capping off with a GA, though it never really gets to that.
Idk about taking Cleaver, and FM seems like a bit too much towards the tank side. GA > Randuin's and Veil in my opinion, but I guess it's situational. Statikk seems possible; I think I tried it once, but I ended up with too much attack speed and hit the 2.5 cap with minigun stacks(I probably should have subbed out BotRK, but I think I needed it that match or something) Probably good enough anyway, faster to buy and better wave clear, but you give up something in teamfights.