Random Lag Spikes every game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Belmork

02-16-2013

Aye, it's something thats making this game unplayable. One bad team fight and it's GG during late game. Happens to me all the time. Reformatting my computer, I'll let u guys know if it helps.

Distopic

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belmork View Post
Aye, it's something thats making this game unplayable. One bad team fight and it's GG during late game. Happens to me all the time. Reformatting my computer, I'll let u guys know if it helps.
Bad idea. More like pointless. It's a server-side issue.

Exelcior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Yesterday my ping back to normal.

But today the problem is back. Has been 3 weeks for me, with this issue.

Culley

02-16-2013

it's only began happening to me this past week. here i thought it was my wife playing on the ipad or something. seems im not alone. is this getting addressed? the game is borderline unplayable at times.

Belmork

02-16-2013

I'm sure it isn't going to work but I'm willing to try anything at this point. Downloading the game now. I'll update if it actually works.

cheeser01

02-16-2013

I'm having the same issue on a 25/10MB FIBER connection. My ping is 3ms on pingtest.net....

I am even using Battleping and my ping still spikes to 600+ms in game....i know it's not my connection

Belmork

02-17-2013

So reformatted because the game wouldn't let me actually just reinstalled the game and it's better now. I wouldn't say it's 100% but it's at least 95%. I didn't get the 3sec freeze frame at all in the game I just played. If I get one in my next game I'll let u guys know but atm it's completely playable.

If anyone tries re installing the game let me know if that works. Buddy of mine is having the issue too. I'm wondering if there are some files left over on your computer that may be causing a bit of lag on a "fresh" install of the game. Anywho, I'm happy / hoping it's not just luck I didn't lag in that game...

urbad

02-17-2013

same exact thing but only since this most recent patch

mordekaiser420

02-17-2013

having same prob sence patch please fix

Exelcior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

I reinstall 3 times the game belmork, not only repair.

I posted here what re the server who is giving random problems to many players, but Riot dont want to answer.

EDIT: Today the problem start again. My ping stay on 240 all the time.