Random Lag Spikes every game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iJona

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

bump

Chankills

02-03-2013

bump

SeXiBoI4u69

02-05-2013

I'm getting the same issue playing on both MAC and WINDOWS, I sit normally on 180-204 MAX, and then spikes to 300-445-500 for periods close to 5-10 minutes...

InstaLife

02-05-2013

This happens to me very often and the worst part is when you are in the middle of a team battle. A few seconds you just saw you got killed randomly.

It's really bothering me a lot and I hope this should be fixed soon.

Shimrra

02-05-2013

bump for frustration

4o4ShacoNotFound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

This needs addressed. And it seems the more I play, the crazier the lag gets. Very frustrating when you spend money to buy boosts, and you can't even do anything about it. I'm surprised there isn't any Riot input on this. You're going to tell me that people can spend money on the game, have their gameplay affected to where it wastes those boosts they buy, and just not say anything about it? This has started for me just a little before the season 3 patch, but was a lot worse since the patch. And i've been seeing a pattern with this lag.

It seems to be happening primarily after patches have been released. But ever since the season 3 patch, its been terrible. I'll be playing a game or two, and my ping will be at 147 exactly, which is normal for my Fiber Optic internet. Then, after a game or two, it climbs to 183-188. Sometimes it stays there, and gameplay can be bearable in normal matches. I wouldn't play ranked games with it, because sometimes there's up to a half second delay. Then here recently, within the past day or two, its gone to 247. When its up there, there isn't much I can do reliably. And often, when something big happens, or I try a little combo, health bars disappear, nobody attacks, people randomly just walk around. Sometimes I can control my champion, but nobody will attack, that I can see at the moment. Then all of a sudden, everything catches up, and I get flamed. This is extremely frustrating.

I am living/working in South Korea, and ever since I've played League with this internet, 147 is my regular, very playable ping. I never have a problem with anything else to do with the internet, and my speedtests are crazy good.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2487753074.png

4o4ShacoNotFound

02-05-2013

I take the part about starting before season 3. Around then, it's been more frequent, but ever since I've been playing, my ping goes up after a few games. During season 2, it wasn't as bad, nor as frequent.

MichaeI Jaxon

02-06-2013

Bump, Riot needs to answer why the Preseason Patch screwed up the connections for hundreds or thousands of players.

Heather Sweet

02-06-2013

This is happening to me for like a month either. I've been playing this game for two years and half, and my ping was always 200, no lag at all, but now everytime I get into a game my ping goes to 900 for like 5 seconds, sometimes I get random dc... I know how you feel. ;_;

refpuz

02-09-2013

This always happens to me when I play on my laptop at home. In my college dorm, I get no lag spikes.

Riot respond to say at least something, I don't even care if it isn't your fault just respond please.