Random Lag Spikes every game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SchrodingersPig

12-25-2012

Same here!

Liiong

12-25-2012

Same problem for me, I'll load in just fine but once I start playing everything will freeze up for 1-2 seconds and ends up causing me to die fairly often! Lets hope they fix it soon.

DarkSoul218

12-25-2012

This may unfortunately depress some of you, but this has been and issue for Over 6 Months for many users, and I'd say I've watched about 50+ Threads have been made about this same Issue run cold with absolutely no acknowledgement from Riot. At this point, it's my belief that Riot has refused to respond to this issue, with the sentiment that "It's a problem with the users computer, so we hold no responsibility for the problem."

Fack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

I don't think Riot is ever going to address this issue as streamers and others play the game just fine. They can just blame it on the user and their computer/ISP/etc.

Quoc Le

12-25-2012

It doen not happen with my old laptop. My new laptop ( better) yes (

freakingasian

12-30-2012

Same, 30 ping for most of the time, but random spikes to 500 leave me unable to do anything.

zuzik

12-30-2012

I have exactly same problem. All is normal and all of the sudden ping 500 and i freeze for 10-20 sec. Sometimes dc, sometimes just freeze. Happens aprox every 5-10 minutes. Riot pls !

Zouchouten

12-31-2012

Same issue here too. Been with support and I've gone through their list of checks with no improvement on my game. Even when I was on a crappy network, the lag spikes were at least consistent. My ping will just shoot up out of nowhere.

I'm gonna try disabling Nagle since, if it is my computer's problem, this is the only thing separating this computer from my last computer.

Shadelx

01-01-2013

BUMP hasnt been fixed

Reaxius

01-01-2013

Bump