Random Lag Spikes every game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrToasty

12-24-2012

I've been playing since Beta and have never encountered this "Attempting to Reconnect" bug so consistently EVERY match. I've worked through my router, called my IP, read the Wrenchman's recommendations, and nothing. 3-5 times a match, I suddenly lag out yet it shows me at 40ms latency or below (where I am normally). Cost me every match so far. Unplayable.

One T

12-24-2012

I'm having the same problem as everyone else. This problem started right around S3 patch and it's forced me to stop playing. I wish they'd figure it out so I can play this wonderful game.

One T

12-24-2012

I wish they would get this figured out because I've been on LoL break for pretty much two weeks straight because of this.

i ate a dog

12-24-2012

Greetings Summoners!

This seems to be an issue that has occurred with many people since the Season 3, I know it's been happening to me! The only thing we can do is wait for Riot to give their official response. I know there was a red post about this in another thread saying he had let the NOC (Network Operations Center) and Network Engineers know. Hopefully we'll know soon!

Happy Holidays!

III Kaze III

12-24-2012

Bump. The lag is now more frequent and lag spike goes up from 1.1k to 2.2k.

Fafurian

12-25-2012

Im having the same issues..every game Ill start lagging and spiking up to 1-2k ms, the game will freeze for a couple seconds then fast forward, then freeze again..over and over seemingly at random.

Threedin

Master Recruiter

12-25-2012

Same issue, get it fixed.

Omnomasorous

12-25-2012

same thing!

Crs Mischief

12-25-2012

This is getting stupid now. It had me believe it was my internet. I started checking my router and ports and nothing had changed. Went from 80-90 ping to every 10 seconds shooting to 500 ping and I get stuck at "Attempting to Connect". Lost 2 games today from this because it started out fine and then 10 minutes in it became unbearable. I don't want to plague any more games because I don't know if I can stay connected.

Buhzerk

12-25-2012

Same problem, pleaseee helpp