Random Lag Spikes every game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Etts

12-16-2012

http://www.pingtest.net/result/74021493.png

I get 1% packet loss rarely from TX to Riot's server in Ca...
at 44 ping the same is happening to me.

Not sure if I am doing something incorrectly or not. Everyone responds except me when frozen, I can see everything around me functioning normally but I cannot communicate or act for about 15 seconds.

Darmarriak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

This is a major problem, and appears to have been ongoing for over a month now. With little to no response from riot, not even an acknowledgement that they are aware of it. From all the threads I have read, I have gathered this is affecting players world wide, in Europe, Australia, America, and Canada. This is not a problem at the individual level. Riot you need to address this situation sooner then later, or I sense that you will begin to see a drop in your customer base.

Like everyone else experiencing this problem, I have tried every single troubleshooter, and forum post possible. Nothing has solved the problem.

xMandyLynnx

12-17-2012

http://www.pingtest.net/result/74056144.png

That's mine, and I lag all the time now on LoL. I really hope RIOT will fix this..I never used to lag at all on the game. It's frustrating..

PolaDora

12-17-2012

Bumping all these threads, at least until RIOT can give us an honest opinion on what is going on.

I don't want to hear any more BS about what I can do with my router to resolve the issue. I want to hear what RIOT is going to do to resolve its own issue.

HL4ND3R

12-19-2012

Bump.

Same issues since Nami patch. Every few minutes have 5-10 seconds where the game flows around me just fine, but I'm unable to move, attack, cast abilites, or anything. No control. Speed and ping test comes back clear as day every time. Ping googles servers, 30-40 ping with very few minor spikes a couple times in hours of testing. CoD on 360 plays fine. My router/internet is clearly not the problem.
Reinstalling/repairing does nothing to help the issue.

I like supporting a game that I have immensely enjoyed playing. But I have sunk too much money into this game for me not to be able to enjoy even a quick simple win-of-the-day bots game.

Riot. Fix this.

ISpeakJapanese

12-19-2012

Still a problem, Riot!!!

Rakshot

12-19-2012

Had random lag spikes for the last 3-4 patches... What the heck is going on...?

Prodiax

12-19-2012

This happened to me after the Vi patch earlier today.

KibouKaze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Bump, been happening with me for a month now

Burr8

12-19-2012

Lag spikes for me too. Riot doesn't seem to care though or else the problem sould have been addressed by now.