Random Lag Spikes every game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoRFspider

12-06-2012

I've been dealing with this for quite a while myself. My ping is generally very low, and I do not lag on any online games... EXCEPT for League of Legends.

When on LoL, my MS is abnormally high at it's lowest point, which usually hovers around 82 MS. However, every 45 seconds or more my ping SPIKES to anywhere between 300-600 MS, making the game literally unplayable

Gave up first blood last night to a jungle invade that I never even saw coming, just dead all of the sudden with no enemy champs to be seen. All I want to do is play ranked but that simply wouldn't be fair to my team mates with such absurd lag spikes.

Rocket Cat

12-06-2012

I've had a post on the forums about this for a week too; http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2846899

Seems to come and go, but I have no idea how to tell when it will come back, so queueing at all is pointless.

Kuya the Red

12-06-2012

Ever since the preseason 3 patch, I've been getting quite a bit of lag and spikes in ping. Before this patch I've always had 30 ping consistently. It's really a shame that a patch such as this that has been hyped by many, including myself, and by the time it got here I can't even enjoy it because of this new lag that comes with it. I am absolutely sure it isn't my computer, I've done many things to my computer to try to cope with the massive ping and lag spikes, but it all was in vain as it DID make my computer faster, but it was as though LoL was untouched. Please RIOT Games read this thread and come to a conclusion quickly because in the mean time many players like myself can't even play League anymore. I can only hope someone reads this and many of the others posts like this one and come to a solution quickly. Come on riot we're counting on you!

Xangoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Had this issue before, it has come back with the new patch...

lHlectic

12-06-2012

bump!

Amumu is Beast

12-06-2012

Riot come on...

Vertchewal

12-06-2012

I had a terrible game today playing Zed, the movements were almost buggy for awhile, even though my fps and ping was not changing, then suddenly my ping shot to 606 and remained that way it was nuts.

Killerarrow

12-06-2012

i got the same problem and got fixed at the start of s3 and then got patched again and came back badly, now i get 6 lag spikes per game and some last like 15 sec :c

CyanBlast

12-06-2012

My lag is somewhat similar (I haven't read all posts). I'd get stuck on the last command I would give to the server (like if I walk a certain direction, I keep walking that direction until the game is responsive again). So it can already be assumed this stops me from playing any mode completely. If I do play, it's basically assisting enemy team. Also, I would also get the "Attempting to reconnect" message while being stuck. I just can't move at all or do anything else until the game responds again..occurs at random intervals. It started happening for me last week, right around when IPL 5 was in progress.

My ping is fine (usually between 82 - 90). It doesn't fluctuate but the lag/unresponsiveness still occurs.

Suriza

12-06-2012

Same problem. :/