Random Lag Spikes every game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mysteritz

12-06-2012

bump. i have high speed internet and i should have no problems but i get random lag spikes from 500-8000 ping. crazy.... makes it almost unplayable

BluSkies

12-06-2012

THis is driving me mad. Seriously. All day, and don't give me any of this "maybe it's your net" ****, cuz my brother's is working perfectly fine. Bump, need support. Never had this before, but now it's driving me nuts. I've run ping tests all day as i was lagging, and my pings turn out to be extremely good (20 ping). AND THEN THERE'S LOL. Just starts lagging the ****s out. Please, support, look at this thread. I don't think I'm the only one out there lagging.
And it's NOT FPS lag either.

Ragefast

12-06-2012

This just happened to me as well, I had a steady 740 ping while i have highspeed internet. Also did a speedtest during this and I had 40 ping on the speedtest!

Ragefast

12-06-2012

I have also had this issue my lag game, I have a steady 740 pin. I did a speedtest while this was happening and i had 40ms ping. PLease fix this!!!

UrbanEX

12-06-2012

same thing, lf fix

Gr3at Vinh

12-06-2012

i keep lagging whats going on ?!?!??!

JLxCookies

12-06-2012

same here. my ping's been around 50-60 these past few months i played league, but suddenly today my ping went up to 750 and never went back down. i did a speed/ping test and it was a good 41ping. Logged back on to League, im still at 750 ping.

Drezdin

12-06-2012

Been having the same issue, was fine from the Preseason update, but today my ping spiked to 800, and I managed to drop it to 300 but that was me by myself in a custom game, atm LOL is unplayable at the momentwith the lag.

I tested my connection, during all this and the test came out fine, also I'm capable of playing any other online game without such ping problems.

I'm almost certain it's an issue on Riot's end because the forums are even laggy for me, while other websites are loading fine.

Also I keep getting firewall warnings, but my League client is being allowed through my firewall, so I don't know what that means

Pound

12-06-2012

Just had the lag issue where it goes up to 800+. 2 other people had the same problem and the rest were fine...even had people talking mad bs because they thought they were good in lagging game :| wru support

Unger D

12-06-2012

bumping for fix hopefully