Dominion Draft

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bacon Overflow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

Does anyone even queue for this anymore? A few days ago I was sitting in queue for an hour while I watched a movie to see if it would ever pop. Spoiler: It didn't.

Melvear

08-27-2012

It's hard to justify waiting in queue for over 30 times longer than you would in blind just to counterpick and ban.
I used to play draft exclusively, and then abruptly the queue times went from 5 minutes to 15-20, without my elo skyrocketing magically. I wish I could play it again, but it's just impractical.

onisnake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-27-2012

That is the problem we are facing right now. The times are very large and it can be just easier to get into a game in blind.

Helixes

08-27-2012

I use to do draft only but i took a LoL break for a few weeks came back to 15min q and said fook dat. I miss games without yorick or urgot

Perestukinas

08-28-2012

Well one thing that keeps me away from these are long ques every time i want to play i first try draft, but since wait ques are allways 15+ mins it just shakes me off of this and i go for blind pick which has instant ques :/ If all those players would just switch to draft...