She is our Sun

12345678 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kittytoast

Senior Member

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMTOOJUICY View Post
we have a plethora of yordles available for the role of midget prince.

as for garen and lux... prolly not gonna touch that with a meter long stick during this story...
LOLOL omg lol I'm dying over here. I just mentally superimposed their faces over Cersei and Jaime's....

But seriously, this story is incredible.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IMTOOJUICY

Senior Member

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostArcher024 View Post
I like. So far it is the kind of LoL story that I like. Keep it up with not mentioning the League!
I try not to mention the summoner aspect of the League too much, if at all. I know Riot was just trying to make us, the players/summoners, feel more involved with the lore aspect of the game, but our "involvement" always struck me as a little forced. It just didn't feel right to have champions who are princes, kings, queens, generals, etc., yet they become subservient to the summoners' whims during a match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittytoast View Post
LOLOL omg lol I'm dying over here. I just mentally superimposed their faces over Cersei and Jaime's....

But seriously, this story is incredible.
I actually don't watch the TV series, but I did watch the first episode with one of my roommates (who follows it closely). If Cersei/Jaime are the two having incestual ***, and then pushing the boy off the edge of a cliff...

Fizz: O_O
Lux: Garen, he saw us!
*Garen pushes Fizz off cliff*
Garen: The things I do for luv.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

saladeo

Senior Member

01-26-2013

Tryndamere: Ned stark
Ashe: Caitlyn stark


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kittytoast

Senior Member

01-26-2013

bahahahaha. lol god i can totally see that *shudders* their personalities even sort of match XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CapriciousRage

Junior Member

01-31-2013

Oh my god I'm in love with this story.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

saladeo

Senior Member

02-05-2013

Bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frost Archer

Senior Member

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMTOOJUICY View Post
I try not to mention the summoner aspect of the League too much, if at all. I know Riot was just trying to make us, the players/summoners, feel more involved with the lore aspect of the game, but our "involvement" always struck me as a little forced. It just didn't feel right to have champions who are princes, kings, queens, generals, etc., yet they become subservient to the summoners' whims during a match.


I actually don't watch the TV series, but I did watch the first episode with one of my roommates (who follows it closely). If Cersei/Jaime are the two having incestual ***, and then pushing the boy off the edge of a cliff...

Fizz: O_O
Lux: Garen, he saw us!
*Garen pushes Fizz off cliff*
Garen: The things I do for luv.
Why do you understand me so well? This is the one thing that kills me in almost every fanfic out there. Usually, if I see any hints to the LoL, I stop reading. You however, explained something I never could. (Could I use that phrase in the future?)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IMTOOJUICY

Senior Member

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostArcher024 View Post
Why do you understand me so well? This is the one thing that kills me in almost every fanfic out there. Usually, if I see any hints to the LoL, I stop reading. You however, explained something I never could. (Could I use that phrase in the future?)
I don't dismiss a LoL story if it involves a summoner as a main character, but the story would really need to hunker down and thoroughly describe the summoner's appearance and personality for the reader to connect to the character, imo. A lot of fan fic writers can get away with shortcuts when describing champions because most of us already have at least a notion about how the champs look and act. Not so much when it's an original character.

Also, what phrase do you want to use? My little diatribe about how summoners fit into LoL's lore? Sure, you can use it, I guess, although I demand that you preface any usage of my diatribe with the following: "As the stupendously wise, awesome, and good-looking fellow named IMTOOJUICY once noted..."

edit: Oh, I should also mention that I have a little pseudo writer's block right now. It's mostly because I'm playing a lot of J4 right now, and it makes me want to write a Jarvan fic instead of this, lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frost Archer

Senior Member

02-06-2013

^ Ha ha. Happens to me all the time. That's why I usually play only one champion as much as possible. (Cait. Best ADC ever. I keep on wanting to write a Caitlyn story but I could never bring myself to do it. :/) Mostly since I'm so bad at LoL and doing so makes me think about all the times I've failed XP

Also, I totally agree with you about the summoners.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IMTOOJUICY

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Just letting people know that I haven't forgotten about this story. Hue hue hue.


12345678 ... 13