Need Skilled/Smart players to play with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xPainx

08-27-2012

Just as the title says. I pretty much play about everyday and im looking for some good players that play just as frequently. Been tired of playing with randoms that don't really know how to play properly cuz they usually only care about getting high kills regardless of the consequences. Every once in a while i get some good players in solo queue that i synergize very well with. I know im a good player but i'm held back 90% of the time cuz teammates just don't have any teamwork mentality. i usually get the most assists in most of my games regardless if im 1st place or last. I have a certain pool of champions i play pretty well and some of these i play very frequently : Ahri , Cassio , Orianna , Lux , Xin , MF , Morgana, Sivir, teemo , rammus, Dianna , Sona. Please play with me, i luv u

Kiddalee

MyDeadGrandma

08-27-2012

The fact you look at score at all suggests you wouldn't be that great to queue with.

xPainx

08-27-2012

Oh well.

Mindllapse

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDeadGrandma View Post
The fact you look at score at all suggests you wouldn't be that great to queue with.
well to be fair, if you are not bottom lane, and your kill + assist + cap/neutralize count is very very very low, chances are that you are just dying alone most of the game

TheDonMega

08-27-2012

^^^This

onisnake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-27-2012

If you are looking to find players check out the dominatedominion in game chat.

xPainx

09-03-2012

Still looking for some good players. Been playin Ori alot recently and im pretty sick with her

Panzerzs

09-03-2012

Hey, yeah, I gotta admit, the solo Q can be annoying. If you however do not find anyone cool to play with, try take a leading role in solo Q. I tend to do that (but requires lots of typing + gameplay) Like saying follow me or typing into your team chat what you want to do. Most of the time, b/c the players know me as a member of PECS in DD they'll take it into consideration. Try that. Other than that, Dominatedominion's chat loves to play with others =) My team just does not play a lot, we just do customs and chill with first wins of the day with co-op or 1 normal game a day haha

Veni13

09-03-2012

Sent friend invite. Let's play sometime