3150 mage leblanc/karthus/anivia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tiger4409

08-27-2012

hi i want to know who is the best mage in 3150.
leblanc / karthus / anivia ?

karthus have great ultimate and good farmer
anivia has nice passive and has super strong spells
leblanc has teleport and strong anti champion spells

DarkAngelOlaf

08-27-2012

There is not a 'best mage' All three are powerful champions

Karthus deals a lot of AoE damage with his e and has a powerful ult(with a high cooldown though). He is a little tricky to use, but when you play him right he is very rewarding.

Anivia is a very strong mid laner, but also very hard to play right. Her wall can easily decide the outcome of a teamfight, but if you misplace your wall, it will not be in your favor. But she has really high burst, but has a little more trouble last-hitting

LeBlanc is more a situational counterpick mage. She has an extremely powerful early-mid game, but her late game is bad(she is still able to burst a carry down, but is quite useless after)

I hope this helped

Jesot

08-27-2012

^
They're all very good champs that are used in different situations. If you want to pub stomp, LeBlanc is a good choice because not many newer players have seen her much, and she punishes early mistakes.

tiger4409

08-27-2012

ty i think ill take anivia she is good for mid and does many spell damage

Eggochiggo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

My vote is anivia, build anivia with GA and Zhonya's ad you are unkillable with your egg. She stomps at lower elo too because everyone gets caught by Q + E

XCodes

08-29-2012

Anivia is the strongest laner of the group. Someone said she has trouble last-hitting, but since mid-lane is so short and Anivia's effective range is so long you can just wave clear and not worry about how hard you push, and that's something Anivia does incredibly well.

Karthus, on the other hand, is probably the strongest teamfighter. His E does insane amounts of damage, and while he doesn't have a solid wall like Anivia, his wall does still has an impressive slow attached, and a %MR Shred, (meaning stacking MPen on Karthus is actually going to be pretty effective, thanks to the way % Shred and Flat Pen work together). While he's weak during lane phase, he still puts global pressure on the enemy team and forces them to B sooner than they might normally.

LeBlanc is a pretty bad laner in the same sense as Anivia being good, but her kit lets her just jump out and blow up the enemy's mid-laner. As such, she can get fed, snowball, and roam if you're significantly better than your opponent, or your opponent doesn't know how to counterplay LB. Unfortunately, LB suffers from the same kind of problems as Shaco in that if you don't get ahead, you're effectively behind. LeBlanc will pretty much always blow up individual carries, but she doesn't bring much to teamfights, especially if her lane phase was bad.

Luxiere

08-29-2012

I'll just talk about LeBlanc since she's the only one I'm familiar with.

She usually can kill off many mid lane champions since her burst is really high. Her problem is that she has problems with cs. Unlike other champions, you can't just use skills for cs with LeBlanc since her mana usage is really high. So she's really blue dependant.

She's really awesome early-mid game, but falls off a bit in late game. Early on, post 6, she can roam and she's a real good roamer.

Late game, What I usually do is assassinate the enemy carry in team fights and that's what she really can do late game. Sad to say even if I go 8/1, I'm not gonna be thaaat useful.

But anyway, she's a really good champion, you should a try her out.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

08-29-2012

The answer is always Karthus.

superpenguinx

08-29-2012

I started playing Karthus after getting owned by him a couple times.. he's super powerful. You don't wanna get caught out in the wild, but in team fights he's legendary..