Reverse Camera angle please.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedingTrollNoob View Post
2. Just because it's a better way to play the game doesn't mean that everyone should be forced to do it.
You admit that it's a superior way to play, but choose not to.

Then way are you being so stubborn on this regard? Eventually it'll bother you enough that you'll switch, or it won't bother you enough so you'll stay the same. Either way works fine. Complaining about it does not.

You are not allowed to put yourself in a certain situation and then complain about how you got there. You did it to yourself based on the actions you've made. If locked works for you, awesome more power to you. If it doesn't, there's another way and you're more than welcome to try it.

FeedingTrollNoob

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Rawr View Post
You admit that it's a superior way to play, but choose not to.

Then way are you being so stubborn on this regard? Eventually it'll bother you enough that you'll switch, or it won't bother you enough so you'll stay the same. Either way works fine. Complaining about it does not.

You are not allowed to put yourself in a certain situation and then complain about how you got there. You did it to yourself based on the actions you've made. If locked works for you, awesome more power to you. If it doesn't, there's another way and you're more than welcome to try it.

Fine, let me ask you this, you seem to be avoiding it.

Why are you against a toggle option in the settings to flip HuD to the top of the screen on purple side? Small change, doesn't change anything about the way you play.

Fine, I'll unlock right now and post threads daily about how much i don't like it.

The only reason I'm getting downvoted is because i play with locked camera. lol.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Quote:
Fine, let me ask you this, you seem to be avoiding it.
Can't avoid something I was never asked.

Quote:
Why are you against a toggle option in the settings to flip HuD to the top of the screen on purple side? Small change, doesn't change anything about the way you play.
I have absolutely nothing against them adding something like this. Do I feel like there are more pressing matters? Yes. This would be very low down on the priority list (as should be obvious based on the lack of red attention this has gotten aka none).

The thing that bothers me is that there is a solution that 99% of the gaming population (statistic made up, but vast majority) uses and people act like it's not viable. It's the way people ask for this change that bothers me.

"Ugh, I don't like it fix my problem"
is far more annoying than
"I've had difficulty with this, tried the solution you had for me, and it was really hard for me to grasp... too much multi-tasking. Please help me? This is a solution I think is worth looking in to."

This request has been complained about on about the same level of maturity as "Tryndamere OP nerf pl0x omg so big hits" was dealt with. I'm sure I go overboard with my lack of support for this idea... but something about someone sitting there complaining and doing nothing to fix their current situation bothers me. It's like a fat girl sitting on that couch complaining about being fat while being consoled by ice cream. Locked users get so entrenched in their belief that they have been wronged that they won't put forth the effort to learn the superior playing method. If they make the switch HUD thing will I use it? Probably not. Unlocked I have no issues and I personally like the setup more when I'm on purple... The switch of baron and dragon would not be worth that little switch up for me because I know that I would run to the wrong location during some games and it would ruin a lot of timing.

Treza

08-29-2012

who cares if someone plays locked camera or not? the point is that the camera is biased favoring the blue team. this is not something that is up for discussion, it is a plain as day fact. why is one team allowed to have an advantage over another? i dont know

it certainly should be adressed. if you minimize the size of the dashboard and remove the wall things, it helps, but its still harder to play when youre the purple team. its just unnatural.

imagine playing any other video game. youre travelling to a new location, but instead of having the camera at your back looking forward, you have it facing you so you can see your characters face. you cant see whats in front of you passed a certain point. nobody plays like this, and it doesnt make sense to play like this

it is not this way for the blue team

if you gave people the option to choose which team they joined, everyone would pick the blue team
it baffles me how someone can sit back and say that something shouldnt be done when faced with this argument alone

FeedingTrollNoob

08-29-2012

Quote:
Can't avoid something I was never asked.

I have absolutely nothing against them adding something like this. Do I feel like there are more pressing matters? Yes. .
Cool, and I included this in about every single post and you never once posted about it.

There is a colorblind option. The colorblind community is comprable in size to the locked community. Riot should implement this. I'm not going to switch, because at this point, I can't. The amount of games i've played and the elo i'm at are way too much to just throw away trying to learn.

To the post above me, if i could choose the side to join, I would still choose purple, even with the locked camera. I really love my support not having to ward tribush.

Quick Rawr

08-29-2012

Quote:
Cool, and I included this in about every single post and you never once posted about it.

There is a colorblind option. The colorblind community is comprable in size to the locked community. Riot should implement this. I'm not going to switch, because at this point, I can't. The amount of games i've played and the elo i'm at are way too much to just throw away trying to learn.

To the post above me, if i could choose the side to join, I would still choose purple, even with the locked camera. I really love my support not having to ward tribush.
Feel free to include it...? I really feel that way. I'm sure you'll go use it out of context though because...you're in the wrong here and you don't have a really big amount of evidence or support that it should be changed.

Also, there was no solution to the colorblind issues, there is to this one. Not comparable.

Amount of elo... amount of won games. You're posting on a trolling level 10. Ha, you're a disgrace to yourself.
I also noticed the 0-24 and 0-28 feeding games that you had on summoner's rift. You really are the type of player that people despise. You are the type of individual that ruins this community.

FeedingTrollNoob

08-29-2012

Quote:
Feel free to include it...? I really feel that way. I'm sure you'll go use it out of context though because...you're in the wrong here and you don't have a really big amount of evidence or support that it should be changed.

Also, there was no solution to the colorblind issues, there is to this one. Not comparable.

Amount of elo... amount of won games. You're posting on a trolling level 10. Ha, you're a disgrace to yourself.
I also noticed the 0-24 and 0-28 feeding games that you had on summoner's rift. You really are the type of player that people despise. You are the type of individual that ruins this community.
Well it was in every single post. And you must be mentaly retarded, because there is colorblind mode. You picked me out as a mark to try to e-peen on because i play with locked camera, it happen every time someone posts in one of these threads. GJ bringing up things that have no realevance to the post too, classy. There is a solution to this, but it never reaches Riots attention because people shut it down so fat. Done posting.

We're just going to keep disagreeing and you're the type that "is right cause i said it last". There is no problem with people who CHOOS to play with locked camera. It is an option in the game, and should fully accomidate those who use it. /thread.

Juh Tuh

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavieevy View Post
When your on the purple team... your at a serious disadvantage, you can't see anything unless you play with an unlocked camera which can get confusing at times.

I propose a reverse camera angle option for those who want it.

This is something Summoners Rift ACTUALLY needs.
Stop playing locked.

Parthonaxx

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LagunaSeca View Post
Stop playing locked.
Every time I see one of these threads, this is spammed. If you don't play with locked camera, cool. But why come in here and post. If there is to be made a way for locked players to move their HuD as someone had suggested, i think that would be cool. No point in flaming locked users for wanting to talk about a way to improve their gaming experience.

LogicalTautology

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treza View Post
who cares if someone plays locked camera or not? the point is that the camera is biased favoring the blue team. this is not something that is up for discussion, it is a plain as day fact. why is one team allowed to have an advantage over another? i dont know

it certainly should be adressed. if you minimize the size of the dashboard and remove the wall things, it helps, but its still harder to play when youre the purple team. its just unnatural.

imagine playing any other video game. youre travelling to a new location, but instead of having the camera at your back looking forward, you have it facing you so you can see your characters face. you cant see whats in front of you passed a certain point. nobody plays like this, and it doesnt make sense to play like this

it is not this way for the blue team

if you gave people the option to choose which team they joined, everyone would pick the blue team
it baffles me how someone can sit back and say that something shouldnt be done when faced with this argument alone
Incorrect. It's not a low camera angle where Blue side gets a first-person camera view and Purple side gets a camera looking straight into their face. It's an overhead view both players are looking down at the action.
Your last sentence is also incorrect. I'll take purple every time. Having red buff by top lane is just so much better than having it by bottom lane.

Now, I'l address the locked camera argument
Let's say I want to learn how to ride a bike. Naturally, I like having all my bones in one piece, so I start off with some training wheels. As I get better, I like those training wheels, I've gotten used to them so I keep using them. My friends all laugh at me and tell me to take them off, but I get defensive and tell them to shove it because it doesn't hurt them if I'm using them, why do they care? Then I decide to join a bike race, along with my friends. I show up, and get completely crushed. I start yelling that the organizers need to make a change; it's not fair that I'm at a serious disadvantage just because I choose to play with training wheels on! No. I made the choice keep using training wheels, despite evidence I would be a better racer without them, so I have to suffer the consequences.
The same thing applies to LoL. If you're more comfortable with a locked camera, by all means use it. But then don't say Riot needs to fix things to put you on the same level as those who don't use it.