Yorick - Waste of IP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Platinum Wun

08-27-2012

I recently saved up enough IP to buy yorick, he looked unique, and fun to play, but i quickly realized that he is very weak mid and late game, when compared to other champions, i feel that i waisted my hard earned ip, and hope to see yorick buffed in the future.

Dabombinnz1

08-27-2012

I believe is a well played yorick is one of the most difficult top lanes to play against. Not exactly sure how strong he is since his nerf but his godly sustain makes its hard to win lane against him. Maybe adjust your playstyle to suit him, and you should find him a good top lane pick.

sydek

08-27-2012

First he is not a mid.... He is a top.

Second how many games did you play with him? 1 maybe 2?

Try 10 games as solo top (with good runes) and then say he is worthless.

>.<

BK Ambientz

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydek View Post
First he is not a mid.... He is a top.

Second how many games did you play with him? 1 maybe 2?

Try 10 games as solo top (with good runes) and then say he is worthless.

>.<
How awkward. You're bagging him about something when you clearly have sub-par reading comprehension. He quite clearly said mid and late game. As in during the middle, and late into the game. Nothing about mid lane. But as long as you feel good bro, keep up the good work

Calibration

08-27-2012

He can't be that terrible if he is a constant pick in the pro games

PACDXX

Recruiter

08-27-2012

Yorick's godly early game is capable of keeping up with almost anyone in lane making him have an amazing mid game and turning into a support bruiser late game. He's got a small learning curve for that though so just keep trying with him.

Oh and Sydek, I've played him mid multiple times and never lost a single lane or game.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

Here's how you're looking at it wrong:

You shut down the other top and you get some good tanky items then you make it so that you have 2 adc's in the teamfight. He's not weak mid-late game as long as your team has the proper teamwork and you have the ability to use him properly. As said above, you're a tanky support at the end doing a little bit of aided damage and AoE slow.

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

his ultimate wins games endgame when you turn a 5v5 in a 6v5, plus his slows are really useful mid game.

He deals a respectable amount of damage through the game and can build very tanky, which is good because it helps you out-poke the enemy in the poke dances before a team fight

kalotopinz

08-27-2012

you cant just say you bought a champ he sucked so was a waste of ip... lol Yorick is one of the best top laners imo right now. He is played competitively alot, and has alot of utility. A good Yorick is very tough to face, learn to play him and you might like him more. Just my 2 cents.

MightyMaose

08-27-2012

lets be honest, you bought Yorick cause you saw all the pro players using him on stream without even understanding why & now you regret that he isn't as OP as you thought he would be