The Void, And Why Aren't We Doing Anything?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KittyDogBird

09-16-2010

The Void, an area where humans transfrom and giant Red creatures and caterpillars come from. The void where mana steal and feasting comes from. The Void, where purple pudding and ooze falling from the sky comes from! Don't you see the threat here? We're becoming over whelmingly filled with more and more Void creatures who are trying to destroy our world. And what are we doing? Allowing them to fight in an area where they are given alot of weapons? Why don't we try to do something to stop them, instead of just letting them stand there and fight. I'll give you the facts.

Cho'gath can eat anybody, not good!
Kassadin can jump around and steal all their mana, also not good!
Malzhar can whisper some words, and kill minions and get mana, not good!
Kog'maw can shoot ooze 50 feet away, with two different spells, NOT GOOD!

Gosh guys, the void is just bad news!

Vindrel

09-16-2010

Kassadin is actually a good guy

Zzilb

09-16-2010

The lore forum differs from other forums in that we have a finite amount of information available to us. If one is looking for an answer or wishes to discuss an element of the big stories, odds are good its already been brought up. This thread serves no purpose that numerous existing threads didnt already serve, and that saddens me. It doesnt even ask a unique, particular question. Has everything everyone has said and thought meant so little? Are we doomed to roll around in circles every single day? Dont worry. Zzilbers the lore search bot is here!
If you want more void-related banter, consider these fine resources;

Just a few threads down and particularly relevant, 'What about the void?'

A few days old but the very same subject, "[RP] Regarding the Void-born"

How about something a little different? Heres 'Lovecraftian Influence?'

11 pages of people loving that voidy goodness through RP! "Admist the Ruins"

Something I accidentally killed with my endless blather, "Champion background Vs. Reality?"

Aqueel

09-17-2010

The problem is that we have no search function. D=

IntFam

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindrel View Post
Kassadin is actually a good guy
This. Kass is the reason we DON'T have to be doing anything about the Void :P

AstorSapolsky

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqueel View Post
The problem is that we have no search function. D=
Agreed, but the forum IS only a few pages long. This thread emulates mine that ZZ brought up (Regarding the Void-Born). If you are hostile towards the Void, it's a good place to start.

As of now, unless the thread is pointless, there is no shame in necroing a thread in this forum. They are only going to be a week old at the most, and it is always good to bring up older points. Establishes a greater history.