Ask the Dark Child

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Annie Hastur View Post
"Lesbians in the moral capital of hoity toity looking good corporal punishment for everything Demacia?" She looks quite puzzled. "Well, whatever I guess."
"Well...aren't you a litttle bundle of joy," Sam remarked in a sarcastic tone

"Corporal punishment?" Alice asked, "What do you mean?"

Ms Annie Hastur

01-24-2013

"Everyone knows the same sentence of death is whats issued to any criminal in Demacia, no matter their crime's severity." She sits back in her all too big chair. "Thats why the only actual ally you all have against Noxus is Bandle city because Yordles almost never commit crimes anyway."

AODRG

01-24-2013

Alice sat back in silence. While she wasn't overly familiar with Demacia's legal system, she was aware the death sentence was given out far too often.

"Be that as it may, at least Demacians give fair trials," Sam pointed out, "I don't personally enjoy Demacia's system any better than you do, but it certainly is an improvement over how Noxus runs things. Except the whole King thing. I don't particularly enjoy the thought of being ruled by one family for generations."

Sam turned to Alice, "No offense of course."

Ms Annie Hastur

01-25-2013

"My parents dont enjoy how Noxus runs things either. That's why they left. But I think they'd agree its better than how Demacia runs things. I'd probably be in the military right now, chanting the anthem of Demacia over and over again." She twiddles her thumbs. "Though, I guess being a champion isnt all that much different, besides the brainwashing."

Ms Annie Hastur

01-25-2013

braowsk)

AODRG

01-25-2013

"Now they don't force you to go into the military," Alice pointed out, "Unless your parents do..."

"You know, I never understood why Demacia and Noxus hate each other so much," Sam asked, "How did that whole conflict start off?"

Ms Annie Hastur

01-25-2013

Annie shrugs. "I'd think it has to do with their philosophies. Demacia and Noxus both are just as imperialistic. But, Demacia is for 'morality' and order, while Noxus is for dominance, chaos, and self worth. My daddy says both are good in moderation and when balanced, but neither work well all to themselves and on a large scale."

AODRG

01-25-2013

"At least Ionia has it right," Sam commented, "We don't need a real 'leader.' Maybe it's just because Ionia doesn't care about these silly politics so much as their quest for enlightenment."

"You know, for a 10-year-old, you are one heck of a genius Annie," Alice praised, "Not even people in my college classes understood the governments like you do."

makmix

01-25-2013

"It is why I called her a genius child. She knows more than a good ninety percent of the people I know."

Ms Annie Hastur

01-25-2013

Her scowl growns harder as she blushes. "I-It comes with being a prodigy like me! I have to know these things as a champion, and as such a talented..." She pauses. "Kid."