Ask the Dark Child

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

01-16-2013

Sona nodded as Lux released her, ♪well hopefully I'll get to see you guys soon. Bye.♪

Sona left out in as pleasant of a tune as she arrived with.

Ms Annie Hastur

01-16-2013

Annie smiled, stepping back from Amumu. Though, she looks down, gripping her chest in sudden pain. "W-what the..." She stares at her dress as it rips, her body bulging and lengthening as her dress somehow reforms, growing a sweater vest cover. The one from her new school.

"What the void is... AIIIEGH!" She screams in agony as her arms suddenly lengthen, a tad less baby fat and a tad more muscle now. Her legs wig out as well as her face shifts, jaw cracking, the lines around the little witch's eyes becoming less pronounced and more refined. "WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME MAKE IT STOP" She screams, doubling over in pure agony as the changes finally slow, tibbers explodes and writhes around in the same way as stitches pop, almosyt lava like glow escaping from beneath them, his face contorting into a more actual bear, less teddy shape, soon he reforms on her hip.

"I think I just..." She stammers, standing slowly. "...Had a model rework."

Dear Luxanna

01-17-2013

"...what did the fourth wall ever do to you?" Lux asked.

Ms Annie Hastur

01-17-2013

"Lux, please."

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Terragon dives under a couch.

Dear Amumu

01-17-2013

Amumu simply stares at Annie for a while in silence, stratching his chin.

"Uh... what just happened...?"

Ms Annie Hastur

01-17-2013

"I don't know. I feel like I've gotten older though." She begins rubbing her body up and down, trying to figure out if it's all as symmetrical and normal looking for someone for her... age.

Dear Amumu

01-17-2013

Amumu steps closer to Annie, seeing how she's now slightly taller than him. He reaches out and pokes her vest, holding his finger there for a moment before pulling it back. "What's the new outfit for...?"

NVDax

01-17-2013

Dear Young Annie, just why is it that I'm not allowed to come to Tibbers tea party D:

Ms Annie Hastur

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVDax View Post
Dear Young Annie, just why is it that I'm not allowed to come to Tibbers tea party D:
Probably because you're a pedophile. Or a creeper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Amumu View Post
Amumu steps closer to Annie, seeing how she's now slightly taller than him. He reaches out and pokes her vest, holding his finger there for a moment before pulling it back. "What's the new outfit for...?"
"This is what I've been wearing at my new school. I guess it's part of my battle outfit now too."