Ask the Dark Child

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Amumu

01-05-2013

Amumu stands and watches this all in confusion, a little lost in all of the energy.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Amumu View Post
Amumu stands and watches this all in confusion, a little lost in all of the energy.
Terragon gets up, and looks at Amumu then gasps, and runs up to him and gives him a big hug. "Amuuuuuuuuu!" he says, knowing his name by watching Vice summon him on the Fields.

Dear Luxanna

01-05-2013

Lux stopped, and laughed, delighted with Terragon.

Ask the String

01-05-2013

♪Okay, how many energy drinks did you have before heading over here?♪ Sona teased, her laughing becoming almost unstoppable but still oddly and completely silent, ♪It always amazes me just how much energy a young yordle has. I say we need to do something to help him expel it all♪

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Okay, how many energy drinks did you have before heading over here?♪ Sona teased, her laughing becoming almost unstoppable but still oddly and completely silent, ♪It always amazes me just how much energy a young yordle has. I say we need to do something to help him expel it all♪
Still hugging Amumu, Terragon turned to Sona, "Is that a flavor of juice!?"

Dear Amumu

01-05-2013

Amumu hugs the smaller yordle, slightly surprised by the hug. "Uh... hi."

Ms Annie Hastur

01-05-2013

She watched him, frowning, but in the thinking face way. Was she really supposed to be like that when she was his age? No... He's a yordle. Humans were perfectly calm kids. Or at least, she thought.

Dear Luxanna

01-06-2013

"Energy drinks are delicious." Lux said. "But I think they may be too powerful for you~. Maybe a little bit..."

YoVissa

01-06-2013

((Hello Ms Annie, would you like to be part of my love story? "Urgot's special love affair!"))

Vice Emargo

01-06-2013

"Can I have some! PLEASE!!!!!!!" Terragon pleaded to Luxanna.