Ask the Dark Child

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

01-05-2013

"Oh, Hello... Yordle!" She says, smiling oddly. "Sorry, I don't know your name." She waves at him.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Annie Hastur View Post
"Oh, Hello... Yordle!" She says, smiling oddly. "Sorry, I don't know your name." She waves at him.
Terragon runs up to Annie and gives her a big hug.
"My name is Terr..terragon!"

Ms Annie Hastur

01-05-2013

Hugstock 2013)

"Oh, ok, Terragon. Cool!" She says, smiling. "So, what're you doing here?"

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Quote:
Hugstock 2013)

"Oh, ok, Terragon. Cool!" She says, smiling. "So, what're you doing here?"
Terragon, still hugging Annie, overflowed with a joy nobody knows about says, "I came here to meet you! My big brother Vi told me that you were the perfect person to meeeeeet!!"

Ask the String

01-05-2013

♪Well...seems like everyone loves getting hugs from you Ann,♪ Sona remarked, ♪Oh to be that young again...♪

Vice Emargo

01-05-2013

Terragon lets go of his grip on Annie.
"Music lady want hugs!" Terragon then runs up to Sona, giving her a big hug as well.

Ask the String

01-05-2013

Sona silently chuckled as she bent down to hug Terragon back, ♪Well aren't you a bundle of energy.♪

Vice Emargo

01-05-2013

"Order through music!" Terragon says as he hugs Sona affectionately, obviosuly quoting one of her phrases from the Fields of Justice, because he had experience and watched his brother Vice summon her.

Ms Annie Hastur

01-05-2013

"He's energetic, even for a yordle." Annie says, blinking. "Its been non stop hugs for a while I suppose." She nods, watching him. "Maybe he's a kid?"

Vice Emargo

01-05-2013

Quote:
"He's energetic, even for a yordle." Annie says, blinking. "Its been non stop hugs for a while I suppose." She nods, watching him. "Maybe he's a kid?"
Terragon stops and looks at Annie, "Vi is my big brother!!" Vi is actually Vice, but Vi is a nickname the boy gives to his brother.