Ask the Dark Child

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

01-03-2013

Sona glided into Annie's home with a pleasant tune again. She noticed the child seemed to have quite a bit of company right now.

♪Hello there, Ann,♪ Sona's music started as she approached the group, ♪Are you busy right now?♪

Dear Amumu

01-03-2013

((That was a typo there... my mind is acting funny today.))

Amumu stares at Annie blankly. "Hug a puppet...? Why would I hug a puppet?"

He still has his arms out in case Annie still wanted a hug from him.

Ms Annie Hastur

01-03-2013

Annie hugged Amumu. "Thats what I figured." She giggled as Despir'Thoth continues to writhe around like elmo on crack and screaming like Jar jar binks during orgasm. It was by chance that she was actually able to hear Sona.

"Oh Hi Sona! I'm not busy, or, too busy, I think."

Ask the String

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Annie Hastur View Post
Annie hugged Amumu. "Thats what I figured." She giggled as Despir'Thoth continues to writhe around like elmo on crack and screaming like Jar jar binks during orgasm. It was by chance that she was actually able to hear Sona.

"Oh Hi Sona! I'm not busy, or, too busy, I think."
♪Oh good,♪ Sona started, ♪Um...if I may ask, what's with the...puppet?♪

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Terragon, Vice's brother excitedly knocks on the door. "Hellooooo!!" said the excited yordle.

warfighter101

01-03-2013

So i herd you can put evil spirtes into toys......(puts down power ranger action figer with a jar of holding a dark spirte)......cmon you know you want a firey evil power ranger at your side.

DespirThoth

01-03-2013

The puppetized despirthoth launches at Terragon, wiggling about his face and screaming louder than before. It then launches over to Sona and attempts to burrow between her heavy pillows. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAH"

It screams, mouth wide open, the rest of its body buried in her cleavage.

Ms Annie Hastur

01-03-2013

"Sona, can I attempt to set that thing on fire!?" Annie attempts to yell over the thing's crack addled jar jar elmo scream from hell, covering her ears.

Ask the String

01-04-2013

Sona seems shocked by this puppet's actions, struggling to both stay afloat by playing and fighting to get the puppet off. It's screams would be deafening to anyone this close that hadn't spent the last year playing Pentakill's music repetitively.

Dear Luxanna

01-04-2013

Lux watched the show, quite disturbed, then looked at Amumu. She smiled, and gave him a warm hug.